GOOD NEWS STORY
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

Thread: GOOD NEWS STORY

FRESHMAN ROVER

GOOD NEWS STORY

Just had new plugs, leads and engine flush: together with replacement of O-rings in EAS valve box. Truck (99 HSE) now purring like a kitten; and riding like a magic carpet (if you can block out the noise of a thousand rattles). Aaaahh the pure joy of the P38. Next projects; cruise control (dead), new remote fob (lost on Mtn Is) and answer to lean while parked for while. But no hurry while I enjoy the 'ride'
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Banned

Re: GOOD NEWS STORY

Congrats. It is always something on these. My personal mantra is to let one thing be broken/annoying with these. Seems to keep all the other gremlins at bay for a while. For me it has been (perpetual/2 years owned) cruise, sticky passenger door, and sunroof. No chance I'm ever fixing sunroof.....

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: GOOD NEWS STORY

Aaaah 1996P38, I can see with such a technical understanding of the P38 mechanics, you are ready for anything on your owners journey. And I reckon you'll find it easy keeping the gremlins at bay. It is a rare thing indeed I think, to have Nothing wrong; even if it's just a light bulb warning

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now