HVAC blend motor plug
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HVAC blend motor plug

FRESHMAN ROVER

HVAC blend motor plug

Hi

I replaced the blend motors in my P38 and at he same time replaced the HVAC dash control unit to fix a display problem. But ... I cannot get the multiple to go into the top of the HVAC unit, it will just not clip down and I cannot find out why.
    I even changed the multi plug over to another it had which took ages and many photos to check I did not make a mistake - still no joy.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Does the plug go into the original controller? If so that would eliminate the plug as the problem. Have a close look at the socket the plug goes into. You may have a bent or misaligned pin. I have never had trouble with these plugs. Good luck.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now