EAS troubleshooting
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EAS troubleshooting

FRESHMAN ROVER

EAS troubleshooting

OK...

I replaced pump, 4 bags and 2 front sensors. I was told that the front right bag was leaking slightly. This is still under warrenty so I am getting a brand new bag (Much praise to Atlantic British).

Here lies the problem... EAS is calibrated and fully operational. Seems a bit sluggish, but operational. The vehicle will settle when parked.

If I get the system to proper height and take out the timer relay (IE Disable the system) the truck sits perfectly for weeks.

What gives? Any thoughts... seems more computer related than System related?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FOUNDING MEMBER
    that's the normal self leveling, annoying, but normal. if you park in offroad height, and hit the inhibit switch this is blocked.

with a small air leak in one bag, once it gets low the other 3 corners will lower to match, and chase it all the way to the bumpstops.

with the timer out the 3 good corners hold their air, and as the 4th leaks, the ammount of weigh on it goes down because of the volume loss, so the pressure goes down, so the leakage slows, that's why it'll stay up much longer, and you don't find it with one corner in the dirt and the other flying high like a cat in heat....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now