(a) Tyron (b) Bigas SGIS
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: (a) Tyron (b) Bigas SGIS

FRESHMAN ROVER

(a) Tyron (b) Bigas SGIS

Hi fellow sufferers/enthusiasts,

(a) Has anyone tried the basic version of these?

http://www.tyron.com/pages/extended_runflat.htm

Do they make it a pain to subsequently change tyres?

(b) Has anyone fitted one of these themselves?

http://www.lpg-it.com/page/lpg_kits_3.cfm

Cheers,

Rod
    2000 4.0 HSE

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Re. b)
    Should be possible to d.i.y., but i'd check on legality in your location. Not something you'd want to get wrong though- if in doubt, let it out to a registered lpg installer.
    I've also heard that the sequential system is best for our engines- lesser systems suffer from expensive MAS-destroying backfires.
    '98 RR 4.0- Full factory bullbar, BFGs, (got rid of rubbish Cooper AT/R), GME TX3400, riding on Konis; 200,000ks here we come!

Ex- '83 Range Rover 3.5 litre 4-door- LPG, PTO winch, TJM roofrack, ARB bullbar & many other 3-letter acronyms...

FRESHMAN ROVER

bigas system

hello mate with referance to the lpg system yes i bought one and fitted it my self with very few problems it cost me a little over £800.00 from a company called tinley tech from cambridge , very helpfull guys i would recommend them to anyone.
    i fitted this bigas system to my 97my hse and after a couple of glitche`s initially it now operates brilliant and i cant feel no power loss whatsoever swithing fron petrol to lpg , i hope this helps.
    rick.
    if it aint broke , why fix it ???????????

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Thanks for your comments

Rick, would you mind if I corresponded with you via PM or spoke to you on the phone about the LPG kit. I think mine came from Tinley Tech originally - I bought it from a guy who didn't, in the end, fit it.

Is there any chance that you could make a copy of the calibration CD for me as I don't have this?

Cheers,

Rod
    2000 4.0 HSE

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Quote Originally Posted by sadgrandad
    Thanks for your comments

Rick, would you mind if I corresponded with you via PM or spoke to you on the phone about the LPG kit. I think mine came from Tinley Tech originally - I bought it from a guy who didn't, in the end, fit it.

Is there any chance that you could make a copy of the calibration CD for me as I don't have this?

Cheers,

Rod
    no problem at all rod.
    rick
    if it aint broke , why fix it ???????????

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now