Latest UK Extended Warranty Pricing
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Latest UK Extended Warranty Pricing

FRESHMAN ROVER

Latest UK Extended Warranty Pricing

The pricing was recently lowered by LandRover and is now not quite so scary: This was done just over a week ago and has been confirmed by Lad Rover for me:

Approved Plus Scheme:
    Cars under 3yrs and 45,000 miles
    £1420.00 P38 model
    £1570 L322 Model

Approved Scheme:
    Cars under 60,000 miles
    £1325 P38 Model
    £1475 L322 Model

Allegiance Plus Scheme:
    Cars under 80,000 miles or 8 yrs old
    £935 P38 Model
    £1025 L322 Model

All pricing is for 12 months.
    2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 : Stornoway/Jet, RSE DVD, Hybrid TV, Privacy Glass

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

RRUK
    Just paid Marshall of Cambridge £799 for 3yrs unlimmited milage cover on my 62.000 mile P38. The scheme covers most items, I could'nt afford not to take it, and it is transferable if I sell vehicle
    DW

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Sounds like a good deal, perhaps it pays to shop around the LR dealer network to see if certain dealers have better rates on the warranty?

Sounds like you got yourself a nice slice of Peace of Mind Pie!
    2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 : Stornoway/Jet, RSE DVD, Hybrid TV, Privacy Glass

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER
    RRUK which dealership gave you those prices?

thanks - Ajay

Tim
    FOUNDING MEMBER
    This is interesting as I was "sold" the VIP Service Scheme with my L322. VIP is 5 years "free" servicing and covers everything except Tax and Insurance........ I was given the leaflet by my dealer when I purchased the car and was told that there was a special promotion on - delaer pays 50% owner pays 50%, when I collected the car dealer paid 100% of the VIP cost (£1000!) and that was my part of my "discount" when I bougth the wagon. I don't do that huge a mileage to even get 1 standard service interval in one year (on run miles my car would just be due it's 1st service at 23 months old!) but I requested a service after 12 months and the scheme covered it fully, no questions asked and at 6500 miles.
    The money I save on service costs I now use to get the dealer to supply and fit an accessory each year - in 2 weeks time it goes in for it's 2nd servcie and will have a set of sill protectors (chromed side tubes and the 1st of my "drug baron" extras to be fitted!). In addition to this the local dealer also gives me between 15% and 30% off anything I buy from their parts and acessory shop, which is just as well as I also have an 8 year old Defender that seems to eat through spares! I don't get discount on labour charges though and they are now in excess of £50 per hour +VAT! Wish I got paid that much......
    Fuji White Evoque SD4 Coupe Dynamic Lux auto with Plus Pack, heated steering wheel, privacy and tow pack - now on my drive
    Stornoway Grey TDv8 Vogue Range Rover with Ivory interior and a few extras - Gone
    Stornoway Grey TDv8 HSE - Gone

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Quote Originally Posted by ajay
    RRUK which dealership gave you those prices?

thanks - Ajay
    Sturgess LandRover, Leicester

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now