Vertical steering wheel tilt
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vertical steering wheel tilt

FRESHMAN ROVER

Vertical steering wheel tilt

Middle wire all this time. How i can fix this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vertical steering wheel tilt-20190702_185809_1562212709709.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Vertical steering wheel tilt

Just release the center pin in the connector, usually there is just a little hook on the pin that catches on a plastic flap on the connector body. Just pull the flap back with a small pick and the whole pin and wire will slide out. Open the crip fitting on the pin up, snip off the wire to where its broken and recrimp it, or solder it back to the pin and then stick the pin back into the connector. Easy.
    M Canning
    Massachusetts, USA
    2006 HSE Bonnati Grey/Charcoal Interior

FRESHMAN ROVER
    I found a 03 x5 and took the connector off it and crimped the wires to my wires on my car. All good!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now