2011 RRSC Climate Control too cold
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2011 RRSC Climate Control too cold

FRESHMAN ROVER

2011 RRSC Climate Control too cold

I'm having a strange issue that I can't find documented anywhere online: my climate control is running too cold. If I turn the temperature controls on the driver & passenger side to the hottest setting it will only blow warm air so the blend motor seems to be at least partially functional, but at the straight up setting it blows ice-cold and I typically have to keep the temp set in the 78-80f range for the interior to be at a reasonable temp.

The issue seemed to appear after running an update on the BCM a little while ago as it was operating normally before that. On the older climate control units there was a button combo you could hold down to force a re-initialization and check for errors, but I can't find anything like that on the newer system (2010+).

I've got a Mongoose cable, but am trying to avoid shelling out $100 for a day of SDD if there's an easier fix or something else to check...
    2011 RR S/C

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

DBB
    FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: 2011 RRSC Climate Control too cold

gstrudler,

Check the dial in the center stack that is located underneath the hazard lights and door unlock buttons. This dial has cold and hot settings that overrides the HVAC controls down below.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now