2010 Range Rover HSE Luxury Pandora Assistance Needed
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2010 Range Rover HSE Luxury Pandora Assistance Needed

2010 Range Rover HSE Luxury Pandora Assistance Needed

Aloha Rover Members! I am new to this forum. I have a 2010 Range Rover HSE Luxury that I am totally IN LOVE with.
    I am desperately trying to figure out how to get Pandora to play in my car. Any advice??? Thank you!
    Last edited by RRToadHall; June 19th, 2019 at 11:00 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Re: 2010 Range Rover HSE Luxury Pandora Assistance Needed

Since you have provided no real details in your post, I will make some assumptions. I will assume that the Pandora app is running on your Apple iPhone. If my assumptions are correct, you should be able to connect the iPhone directly to the vehicle using the iPod/iPhone cable connection located in the glove box. You will then need to select the "Portable Audio" tab from the "Audio/Video" menu on the touchscreen headunit. Then you will select the "iPod" option. At this point, whatever audio you are playing from the phone will begin playing through the cars sound system.

*IF* you want to stream the Pandora audio from your phone without physically connecting your phone to the vehicle, you will need a Bluetooth adapter such as the Bovee (available on Amazon).

Re: 2010 Range Rover HSE Luxury Pandora Assistance Needed

In My RR-2009 (Model Year 2010), the iphone connector is in the bottom of the lowest compartment within the centre console. (It's not in the actual Glove Box).

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now