Air ride drops evenly
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Air ride drops evenly

FRESHMAN ROVER

Air ride drops evenly

Hello I’m having a strange issue with my 2006 Range Rover HSE (not super charged).... the air suspension works perfectly goes up and down as it should. But recently I have been noticing that if it sits for a couple of day it will go down slightly. And it drops evenly across both the front and the back of the car. I did about a year ago have the passenger side strut replace by Land Rover after an off roading incident. This honestly doesn’t bother me too much at all Just seeing if it’s an easy fix

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

SOLIHULL ROVER

Re: Air ride drops evenly

Quote Originally Posted by ethmail11 View Post
    Hello I’m having a strange issue with my 2006 Range Rover HSE (not super charged).... the air suspension works perfectly goes up and down as it should. But recently I have been noticing that if it sits for a couple of day it will go down slightly. And it drops evenly across both the front and the back of the car. I did about a year ago have the passenger side strut replace by Land Rover after an off roading incident. This honestly doesn’t bother me too much at all Just seeing if it’s an easy fix
    if one corner drops they'll all drop to compensate... Probably leaking somewhere.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now