rear pillar trim clip
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rear pillar trim clip

FRESHMAN ROVER

rear pillar trim clip

does anyone know the part number for these little plastic trim clips? It is in the rear and holds the trim with the speaker in. here is also a direct link to a bigger picture https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/E~wAA...YV/s-l1600.jpg

rear pillar trim clip-s-l1600.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: rear pillar trim clip

I am going to assume that it is the Continuum Transfunctioner, as it is an artifact of great power and great mystery. Its power is exceeded only by its mystery, and strangely, its mystery is exceeded only by its power. Movie quote aside, anyone know what the part number for this sucker is?

What vehicle is it for?!
    North Yorkshire, UK
    L322 3.0TD6 Vogue 2003

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Those same clips are all over the L322s holding trim panels to the structure of the truck. I lost one from my C pillar trim (where the seatbelt goes thru the trim piece behind the rear door. It fell down into some deep dark recess outboard the rear seat somewhere, so if anyone know where to pick up a few that would be great information to have. They are not standard christmas tree type retainers or any of their similar styles but I haven't been able to find a replacement either. Mines an 06.
    M Canning
    Massachusetts, USA
    2006 HSE Bonnati Grey/Charcoal Interior

This link takes you to a foreign website (Russian or something) but it shows the clip you're after (I think). It quotes part number EYC000340 but google that and the part looks different. according to an exploded diagram the part should be that quoted above though......

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=1536&bih=745&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=5JtQXNqOC 8nWwQKN46mACQ&q=80101655&oq=80101655&gs_l=img.12.. .198708.199438..200581...0.0..0.137.1056.4j6...... 0....1..gws-wiz-img.NzHsLVeqRSc#imgrc=G-8E6tBYBn7IIM:&spf=1548786863583
    North Yorkshire, UK
    L322 3.0TD6 Vogue 2003

SOLIHULL ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrinkmann View Post
    I am going to assume that it is the Continuum Transfunctioner, as it is an artifact of great power and great mystery. Its power is exceeded only by its mystery, and strangely, its mystery is exceeded only by its power. Movie quote aside, anyone know what the part number for this sucker is?
    Little known fact the only DVD loaded in my range rovers rear entertainment is dude where's my car...

FRESHMAN ROVER

I went through every clip for Land Rovers that I could find posted online and was never able to find a match. I ended up finding the entire pillar cover on Ebay and bought just the plastic clips off of it so I can keep a stash of them. There are clips that look close to this but definitely aren't the same thing. fwiw this trim holds the speaker and I can confirm these clips really lock it into place so that it won't rattle, this is probably why they didn't use the same style as in the other trim parts.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now