Upgrade lettering on 2004 Range Rover
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

Thread: Upgrade lettering on 2004 Range Rover

FRESHMAN ROVER

Upgrade lettering on 2004 Range Rover

Hello all. Im looking to upgrade the lettering on my 2004 Range Rover HSE. Rather than Paint the old ones, I would like to purchase replacements. Couple of questions.. have you all had good experiences with the ones listed on ebay, such as http://www.ebay.com/itm/RANGE-ROVER-...p2054897.l4275 . Im concerned about the quality. Also, my truck is a dark adriatic blue and the lettering is Brunel Grey http://images.esellerpro.com/2133/I/...%20colours.JPG . I have net to find that color on ebay. I was thinking about changing to gloss black but didnt know how that would look since I have grey fins on the side.

Would black or chrome look good? Is the lettering on the 2004 and the 2010+ different in size or shape? Any help or pictures would be appreciated.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: Upgrade lettering on 2004 Range Rover

Hi there, I replaced mine on a 2004 V8 about 2 years ago using this kit: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Titanium-S...item58b9d1229f

Very impressed with the outcome and ease of kit. The glue removal rubber grinder worked exceptionally well taking of residual adhesive easily. The template and process for placing the new letters on is also very simple and the lettering still looks brand new.

FRESHMAN ROVER

AltantaRange, I've had the same problem as you with no resolution. I have the same color truck and was looking to go back with the same color gray letters. I thought maybe I'd go with flat black as an alternative but certainly not the other available colors. I emailed the PowerfullUK guys and they said they don't have that color in a front and rear package...
    2004 RR L322

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

djp0318, what color is your truck and side vents? Did the Titanium match up well?

CameronRI, I really wanted to keep the original grey color as well. The dealer here wants $107 per word. So "Range Rover" is $214 for the front and $214 for the back. So I was hoping to find a better deal on ebay. If I had to choose another color it would be the titanium or the black.

FRESHMAN ROVER

Hi, the car is black and I had the Brunel Grey lettering prior to changing to Titanium which I think looks good. I also considered black but happy with the Titanium as well..

Best
    Darrel

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Thanks for the response. I think I'm going to give it a try. Did you replace the HSE badge as well with titanium color?

FRESHMAN ROVER

Not a problem. I also replaced the Vogue badge which was also bought from the same supplier although it was not included in the kit..

Best of luck..
    Darrel

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now