2004 Range Rover Decal Upgrade
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2004 Range Rover Decal Upgrade

FRESHMAN ROVER

2004 Range Rover Decal Upgrade

Hello. Im looking to upgrade the lettering on my 2004 Range Rover HSE. I have a few questions. Where is the best place to purchase? I see so many different one on ebay... OEM and others with a great range in prices. Not sure which is good or bad. Also If I wanted to not get the 2004 decal but maybe jump up to 2013-2015, would the lettering be the same size. Which years would look best. Pics from some of you who have upgraded would be great. thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

SOPHOMORE ROVER

Re: 2004 Range Rover Decal Upgrade

The original lettering looks best, IMO. They will match your headlamp wipers, hood vent and side vents. I'd go OEM here. There are several YouTubes about lettering: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...over+lettering

I bought OEM for around $110 each - looking back, you could probably get away with a cheaper alternative. They're just plastic letters with 3m adhesive.

You can use dental floss to remove the old letters and use the stain the old letters left to align new letters. Amazing the difference it makes.
    Weston

2004 Java Black RR HSE

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: 2004 Range Rover Decal Upgrade

PowerfulUK on Ebay makes lettering kits in a variety of colors and finishes, install templates, and pre-curved in all the right places, etc... The floss is a good tip and I bought my set as a kit with some removal hardware that did the job. A squeegee and rubber drill attachment to take off the really stubborn residue left over. The old stuff is a PITA to remove...way worse than the stuff left behind on any domestic car I've done the same on. Swapped all my lettering for gloss black to match my grill, wheels and side vents. Small money too all things considered.

http://stores.ebay.com/Powerful-UK-Ltd

-John
    '07 RRSC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now