2016 RRS Dynamic, Bumper options/upgrades
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2016 RRS Dynamic, Bumper options/upgrades

FRESHMAN ROVER

2016 RRS Dynamic, Bumper options/upgrades

HI! Long time member and lurker looking for some advice or insight on a new to me 16 RRS dynamic. I just picked the car up last week and have been enjoying it since. I have the mod bug and am already thinking of cleaning up the look a bit. I am going to have the lower moldings painted and while doing that i'd like to order the ATB rear end caps with the vent. My question is. What are my options for bumpers. I noticed some sports have integrated rear exhaust tips. I have searched and can not confirm if this is just simply from a newer model which will not fit or just another option code? Also, what are my options for the front bumper? TIA

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Re: 2016 RRS Dynamic, Bumper options/upgrades

The front caps are different for the ATB look as well, instead of a single cut out it has an angle to it.

Only changes to the bumpers I'm aware of are either to change to the 2018+ bumpers which requires a lot of work, or to get an aftermarket body kit like overfinch, etc.

I think just painting everything changes the look enough, especially if you paint the front and rear bumpers.
    2016 Range Rover Sport SCV8 Dynamic - Firenze Red/Pimento
    2018 Honda Odyssey Elite - Obsidian Blue/Gray

FRESHMAN ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by Hodog16 View Post
    The front caps are different for the ATB look as well, instead of a single cut out it has an angle to it.

Only changes to the bumpers I'm aware of are either to change to the 2018+ bumpers which requires a lot of work, or to get an aftermarket body kit like overfinch, etc.

I think just painting everything changes the look enough, especially if you paint the front and rear bumpers.

Thanks for the quick reply! I was out having fun with it yesterday after i had the front windows tinted

I just called the dealer, I came up with these part numbers for the ATB end caps... Do they look right to you?

lr045260 lr045261 rear ATB smooth end caps with the vent

lr045202 lr045203 front ATB smooth end caps ( more defined opening)

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

I'm not sure the part numbers but a lot of places require a VIN Number to order the part. You can probably just find a VIN from a used ATB selling online, I don't think they really check that it is yours. I usually get OEM parts from parts.com, and they ask for a VIN to make sure it fits your vehicle.
    2016 Range Rover Sport SCV8 Dynamic - Firenze Red/Pimento
    2018 Honda Odyssey Elite - Obsidian Blue/Gray

FRESHMAN ROVER

Yes, I found a random ATB VIN online. Thats what the dealer came up with. The caps are not that expensive...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now