What does the racing helmet button do???
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What does the racing helmet button do???

FRESHMAN ROVER

What does the racing helmet button do???

So I picked up my 2019 RRS V8 SC yesterday. Love the vehicle so far!!! I’m confused about the racing helmet button though. When I first pressed it, it said that it’s only available in dynamic mode. So I switched it to dynamic mode and then pressed the racing helmet button but nothing happens and it doesn’t stay lit up. What am I missing? I tried to search the forums but couldn’t find anything, and there’s nothing about it in the owner’s manual. Or if there is, I couldn’t find it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: What does the racing helmet button do???

In the SVR, that button allows you to customize the driving and performance aspects of the vehicle. For example, you can adjust steering, suspension, shifting, etc. I’m not in my vehicle right now so I can’t give you a list of all of the adjustments that are possible. It really allows you to tailor how the SVR responds to your personal driving preferences.
    2018 Range Rover Sport SVR (Santorini Black - Ebony / Ebony with satin brushed trim)
    2016 Range Rover Sport SVR (Santorini Black - Ebony / Ebony with carbon fiber trim) sold
    2011 Range Rover Sport Autobiography (Santorini Black - Ebony /Tan, Rear Seat Entertainment, Adaptive Cruise Control, Electronic Rear Differenial Lock) sold
    2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged (Java Black - Ebony) sold

FRESHMAN ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNice3000 View Post
    In the SVR, that button allows you to customize the driving and performance aspects of the vehicle. For example, you can adjust steering, suspension, shifting, etc. I’m not in my vehicle right now so I can’t give you a list of all of the adjustments that are possible. It really allows you to tailor how the SVR responds to your personal driving preferences.

That's the same as my '19 V8 SC. It also has a few other screens that show things like G forces, etc.
    .................................................. .

Current: '19 RRS Dynamic Supercharged - Carpathian Grey Ebony/Ebony
    and '19 Audi S4

Past: '16 BMW 340i, '16 Audi SQ5, '15 Lexus IS350, '15 Audi Q5 3.0, '14 Audi S4, '13 Infiniti FX35, '11 Infiniti G37s, '10 Audi A4, '08 Infiniti G35s, '08 Toyota Tacoma, '07 Infiniti G35c, '07 Infiniti FX35, '06 Nissan 350z, '04 Toyota 4Runner, '02 Lexus IS300, '01 Honda Prelude...

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by oneway View Post
    That's the same as my '19 V8 SC. It also has a few other screens that show things like G forces, etc.
    And throttle / brake percentages... Useful when the wife asks why you took off so fast, you can prove you were not flooring it!

FRESHMAN ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by Noreaster View Post
    And throttle / brake percentages... Useful when the wife asks why you took off so fast, you can prove you were not flooring it!

Haha, hadn't thought of that. Good thinking...
    .................................................. .

Current: '19 RRS Dynamic Supercharged - Carpathian Grey Ebony/Ebony
    and '19 Audi S4

Past: '16 BMW 340i, '16 Audi SQ5, '15 Lexus IS350, '15 Audi Q5 3.0, '14 Audi S4, '13 Infiniti FX35, '11 Infiniti G37s, '10 Audi A4, '08 Infiniti G35s, '08 Toyota Tacoma, '07 Infiniti G35c, '07 Infiniti FX35, '06 Nissan 350z, '04 Toyota 4Runner, '02 Lexus IS300, '01 Honda Prelude...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now