First road trip with my Supercharged Dynamic RRS
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First road trip with my Supercharged Dynamic RRS

FRESHMAN ROVER

First road trip with my Supercharged Dynamic RRS

Took my first road trip in my V8 RRS. I thought for sure fuel economy would be worse. I made it from Syracuse NY all the way to NYC and back on one tank of fuel ~500 miles). Still had 15 miles to spare according to the car. I averaged 24.2 mpg over the entire trip. This seemed a bit high. For the majority of the trip, I had the cruise control set to 79 mph. Needless to say, I was very happy. This car is amazing on long trips. Great music, very comfortable and to my surprise, reasonable fuel economy (my 328i only achieved 26 mpg highway). I love this vehicle! I just hope it loves me back enough not to develop “problems”.

First road trip with my Supercharged Dynamic RRS-be402118-370f-4321-94a8-0c8be1801b14.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Re: First road trip with my Supercharged Dynamic RRS

wow, that is really good consumption, but don't rely on what the car is telling you as it is very optimistic

rather fill up, then calculate with distance covered on your GPS
    --
    2010 Defender Puma 90 + BAS remap + Alive IC + Slickshift + Ashcroft ATB rear
    2015 Range Rover Sport Supercharged V8 HSE Dynamic

Defender Puma Workshop Manual: https://bit.ly/2zZ1en9
    Discovery 4 Workshop Manual: https://bit.ly/2zXrtKO
    Range Rover/Sport L320/L322/L494 Workshop Manual: https://bit.ly/2zc58JQ

SOPHOMORE ROVER

Curious how much fuel did you put into the tank when you filled up after that trip? There are several threads here that suggest the trip computer is very conservative that that the range is greater than what is displayed on the dashboard.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

If your tank was full to stat from something is not right 24.2 mpg 500 miles That equals only 20 gallons the tank is closer to 28. Do the fill up and calculate, I found that the mpg and the gallons to empty are way off
    2019 Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic

FRESHMAN ROVER

Unfortunately, I didn’t look at the number of gallons on fill up. That’s my fault. Either way though, getting 500 miles on a tank of gas makes me very happy. I’ve never gotten more than high 300s before needing a refill.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now