Dynamic turn signals on the 2020???
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dynamic turn signals on the 2020???

FRESHMAN ROVER

Dynamic turn signals on the 2020???

So I just got back from the dealership to get the recall fixed for the rear AC issue and I asked about the dynamic (or animated) turn signals like they have in Europe. They said those will be on the 2020 models in the US.

Has anyone else heard this?

Would there be anyway to update the 2019 ones or do they use a whole different assembly?
    2019 RRS SCV8 ATB Dynamic

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: Dynamic turn signals on the 2020???

Without knowing the 2020 design, it's impossible to say. It could be a minor facelift or a redesign. Either way, compatible or not - US spec will be different than Euro as far as the actual animation goes because there is a minimum amount of light required to appear at the beginning of the turn signal illumination, required by DOT. That's why US spec Audi cars still have a portion that lights up like a normal blinker, along with the animated portion. There's also the question of whether a module would be required, and if it would be housed in the unit or separate, along with whether the plug would even be compatible.
    2018 Range Rover Sport SVR Yulong White

FRESHMAN ROVER

Ya that makes sense, thanks for the reply man!
    2019 RRS SCV8 ATB Dynamic

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

I don’t recall seeing anything related to a dynamic addition in the 2020 MY pdf that was uploaded about a month ago. I do see that the LR website is showing the new paint colors for 2020 and of course higher prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now