My 2016 supercharged dynamic RRS arrived
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My 2016 supercharged dynamic RRS arrived

FRESHMAN ROVER

My 2016 supercharged dynamic RRS arrived

My RRS arrived. I’ve been spending the day driving and learning the car. This thing is amazing! I do have a few questions.

How can can I change the Bluetooth from automatically going to my iPhone music to defaulting pandora instead. I’d prefer to have it open pandora when I get in the car, as the music on my phone are old playlists.

‘’Where is the best place to order OEM parts? I notice a couple small pieces are missing in different places. For example, the supercharged badge isn’t there, and for some reason the floor mats are missing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: My 2016 supercharged dynamic RRS arrived

My 2016 supercharged dynamic RRS arrived-a5b105f5-ef27-41de-a8e2-ee52de0898cf.jpgHere she is

SOPHOMORE ROVER

I would search these two sources:

https://www.landrovermerriamparts.com/index.cfm

https://www.roverparts.com/

Congratulations on the new rig. You are going to love it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by stemikel View Post
    I would search these two sources:

https://www.landrovermerriamparts.com/index.cfm

https://www.roverparts.com/

Congratulations on the new rig. You are going to love it.
    ‘Thank you!

another question I have is regarding maintenance schedule. How do I see when the last service was performed and how long before the next service. I’d hate to do a one year service if it’s been done recently.

SOPHOMORE ROVER

Had the exact same car. Minus the black rims. Loved it and love yours (I’m kinda biased )

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Range Rover Sport- SVR- Estoril Blue- Cirrus
    2016 Range Rover Sport- V8 Dynamic- Corris Grey- London Tan

FRESHMAN ROVER

Nice rig! Looks like my truck. For accessories like the mats etc. this is also a good source: http://landrover.niello.com/accessories-in-rocklin-ca

FRESHMAN ROVER

Congrats on the new ride, drive her in good health and welcome to the club! I've had mine since March, ha, so I'm pretty much a newbie too. You will absolutely LOVE it!

Congrats, wishing you many happy years with it
    --
    2010 Defender Puma 90 + BAS remap + Alive IC + Slickshift + Ashcroft ATB rear
    2015 Range Rover Sport Supercharged V8 HSE Dynamic

Defender Puma Workshop Manual: https://bit.ly/2zZ1en9
    Discovery 4 Workshop Manual: https://bit.ly/2zXrtKO
    Range Rover/Sport L320/L322/L494 Workshop Manual: https://bit.ly/2zc58JQ

Congrats on the 16!! I too bought 2016 supercharged dynamic last year. It was a dealer demo, so it it was fully loaded and only had 7000 miles on it. So I’m listed as the RRS’s first owner. I love it to death. Just one word of advise. If the brakes start squealing, take to your nearest dealer because there is a service bulletin out for the brake pads. Especially the Brembo pads. They replaced mine for free. Saved about $1200.00.

FRESHMAN ROVER

Congratulations on your new rig! I am expecting to receive my '16 very well optioned diesel next week, so we're kind of in the same boat. Enjoy!
    2016 LR RR SPORT HSE TD6 DIESEL

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcarfreak View Post
    My RRS arrived. I’ve been spending the day driving and learning the car. This thing is amazing! I do have a few questions.

How can can I change the Bluetooth from automatically going to my iPhone music to defaulting pandora instead. I’d prefer to have it open pandora when I get in the car, as the music on my phone are old playlists.
    Congrats on your new rig. For your music question - mine automatically plays whatever I have played on my phone last as long as that app is not dead (or killed when you swipe up on an iPhone). I play music from 2-3 different sources and sometimes NPR app too. As long as it's not too long ago I've played them they seem to play automatically when it's connected to the car.
    2014 Range Rover Sport SC V8 DynamicSantorini Black Ebony/ Lunar

FRESHMAN ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by cgethersjr View Post
    Congrats on the 16!! I too bought 2016 supercharged dynamic last year. It was a dealer demo, so it it was fully loaded and only had 7000 miles on it. So I’m listed as the RRS’s first owner. I love it to death. Just one word of advise. If the brakes start squealing, take to your nearest dealer because there is a service bulletin out for the brake pads. Especially the Brembo pads. They replaced mine for free. Saved about $1200.00.
    My brakes squeal like a mother... nearest dealer is 90 miles away. If I call them, will they know what’s up?

Quote Originally Posted by badaga View Post
    Congrats on your new rig. For your music question - mine automatically plays whatever I have played on my phone last as long as that app is not dead (or killed when you swipe up on an iPhone). I play music from 2-3 different sources and sometimes NPR app too. As long as it's not too long ago I've played them they seem to play automatically when it's connected to the car.
    i actually just discovered this as well. The issue was that I habitually hard close out of all my phone apps. Now I know to keep them open.

Yes. I went to the dealership expecting to pay out the Whazoo, but after I explained what was going on to the service manager, he looked thru the Landrover service bulletins and I saw it with my own eyes.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now