Brake Pad Worn - Page 3
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Brake Pad Worn

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: Brake Pad Worn

Quote Originally Posted by gsolo9559 View Post
    Hello All,

A lot of good information here about the brakes and rotors.. If I were to use someone different than the LR Dealer, does it void my warranty? I thought to keep the warranty you must use the dealer, I may be wrong and will review my contract... Thanks
    I believe it’s illegal for dealerships to void warranty unless there is a modification done.

On the the recommendation of this forum, I ordered the Disc Italia brake pads and am using oem rotors. Total cost is gonna be around 1750 at an independent, including pads, rotors and sensors. The hourly rate at this shop is pretty high at 120/hr, but they are the best/only real game in town for all the high end vehicles around. Oil change was $140, whereas the dealership wanted 595 and “threw in” a bunch of other things... They service my 911 turbo too, so I trust their quality.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: Brake Pad Worn

Quote Originally Posted by gsolo9559 View Post
    Hello All,

A lot of good information here about the brakes and rotors.. If I were to use someone different than the LR Dealer, does it void my warranty? I thought to keep the warranty you must use the dealer, I may be wrong and will review my contract... Thanks
    In addition to what FASTCARFREAK stated: Your warranty can not be voided unless you do some sort of modification or you fail to meet the terms of the warranty. Then they can only void the warranty for that item /system. So doing a resonator delete could void your warranty on the engine, it will not void the warranty on your seats for example.
    2018 RRS V-8 SC Dynamic
    2017 RRS TD6 (buyback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now