p400e review - Page 2
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

    Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!
     
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: p400e review

  1. #16
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2015
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    24

    Re: p400e review

    five consecutive days watching in my dash 49-50 km after charging 100% the batteries. The 5 days I have driven in very different ways


  2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2015
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    24

    Re: p400e review

    I realized that after driving only by city, the battery charge at 100% only indicates that I can do 34/37 km
    elmer

  4. #18
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2016
    Location
    Brussels
    Posts
    90

    Re: p400e review

    It has been cold where I live recently and I am getting 33 km regularly as my range. It is due to the need to heat the vehicle, windscreens, seat etc.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements
     

  6. #19
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    19
    After over a year of waiting, I finally received my RRS P400e last Saturday and I am very happily surprised !
    The engine is quite powerful and it's nice and fun to drive ! A perfect match for a daily car 😉

    I am not sure whether I am in the right driving mode (Auto) but battery is not charging much while driving... my dealership told me that the car would need 500/600 kms to have right autonomy at the dashboard so it might be linked...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails p400e review-20181216_163113_1545080755035.jpg   p400e review-20181216_163134_1545080767444.jpg  

  7. #20
    SOPHOMORE ROVER
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2007
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    384

    Re: p400e review

    Quote Originally Posted by matmatlr View Post
    After over a year of waiting, I finally received my RRS P400e last Saturday and I am very happily surprised !
    The engine is quite powerful and it's nice and fun to drive ! A perfect match for a daily car 😉

    I am not sure whether I am in the right driving mode (Auto) but battery is not charging much while driving... my dealership told me that the car would need 500/600 kms to have right autonomy at the dashboard so it might be linked...
    Congratulations!. That is a lovely vehicle.

  8. #21
    SOPHOMORE ROVER localbrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2009
    Location
    PDX, OR
    Posts
    253

    Re: p400e review

    Quote Originally Posted by matmatlr View Post
    After over a year of waiting, I finally received my RRS P400e last Saturday and I am very happily surprised !
    The engine is quite powerful and it's nice and fun to drive ! A perfect match for a daily car 😉

    I am not sure whether I am in the right driving mode (Auto) but battery is not charging much while driving... my dealership told me that the car would need 500/600 kms to have right autonomy at the dashboard so it might be linked...
    Congrats, I love the black color with those wheels
    2016 Range Rover HSE Td6
    2015 BMW X5 35d M Sport
    2010 Range Rover HSE (SOLD)
    2006 RRS Supercharged - Bone stock (SOLD)
    2004 Range Rover with updated navigation MK4 (SOLD)
    2003 Discovery Forrest Green (SOLD)
    2000 Discovery Black (SOLD)
    1998 Range Rover (SOLD)
    1992 Range Rover Classic (SOLD)

  9. #22
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2013
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    25

    Re: p400e review

    I have received my Range Rover P400e Autobiography four weeks ago. 70% I am driving in EV mode. The fuel consumption is about 4.0 liters/100km. But the best is, I am driving completely silently.

    This engine is perfect for my driving profile. I could not be happier.

  10. #23
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    108

    Re: p400e review

    Quote Originally Posted by McDriver View Post
    I have received my Range Rover P400e Autobiography four weeks ago. 70% I am driving in EV mode. The fuel consumption is about 4.0 liters/100km. But the best is, I am driving completely silently.

    This engine is perfect for my driving profile. I could not be happier.
    4l/100km is 58 miles/gallon, which is incredible. How many kilometers can you go on a tank of gas from full to empty?

  11. #24
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2016
    Location
    Brussels
    Posts
    90

    Re: p400e review

    I had done 2900km and only filled up my tank twice because most journeys were pure electric local journeys.

  12. #25
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2018
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    96

    Re: p400e review

    Quote Originally Posted by RoveRanger2 View Post
    I had done 2900km and only filled up my tank twice because most journeys were pure electric local journeys.
    And how much is your electric bill each month from charging up the car every day?
    2019 RRS SCV8 ATB L494, Indus Silver (on order)
    2017 Range Rover SCV8 L405, Scotia Gray (wife's car)

  13. #26
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    June 14th, 2006
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    21

    Re: p400e review

    Here in North America it seems all 2019 PHEV orders were pushed to 2020 orders. I ordered mine in August 2018. It seems I won't get it until August or September 2019 (2020 model)
    2016 Range Rover Diesel
    Fuji White / Almond Interior

  14. #27
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2016
    Location
    Brussels
    Posts
    90

    Re: p400e review

    I have soar panels and the governmetn pays a subsidy for the power I send to the grid, in addition to the fact your meter actually turns backwards when it is sunny. So effectively it is free.

  15. #28
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2013
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    25

    Re: p400e review

    Cost is one aspect. Even though I pay less for electricity than for petrol. The major advantage is that I do not pollute the local environment, which makes sense since I drive almost every day to the Munich city center. Especially in these high traffic city scenarios, the P400e is much more efficient than the other engines.

  16. #29
    FRESHMAN ROVER
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2018
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    96

    Re: p400e review

    Quote Originally Posted by McDriver View Post
    Cost is one aspect. Even though I pay less for electricity than for petrol. The major advantage is that I do not pollute the local environment, which makes sense since I drive almost every day to the Munich city center. Especially in these high traffic city scenarios, the P400e is much more efficient than the other engines.
    Some environment is getting polluted, just not yours. How do you think the electricity is getting generated to charge your cars up? The sun doesn't shine at night, and last I checked, Europe was importing a lot of natural gas to power itself after making the knee-jerk decision to close nuclear plants in the wake of the Fukushima disaster in Japan. Not to mention the mining of lithium and rare-earths metals that are needed to make the batteries and electric-drive components of these vehicles. Several credible studies have shown that these cars pollute more than gasoline-powered ones when all of that is taken into effect. But enjoy your government subsidies and "free" electricity. Someone else is actually paying for it.
    2019 RRS SCV8 ATB L494, Indus Silver (on order)
    2017 Range Rover SCV8 L405, Scotia Gray (wife's car)

  17. #30
    SOPHOMORE ROVER
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2007
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    384

    Re: p400e review

    Quote Originally Posted by dwboston View Post
    Some environment is getting polluted, just not yours. How do you think the electricity is getting generated to charge your cars up? The sun doesn't shine at night, and last I checked, Europe was importing a lot of natural gas to power itself after making the knee-jerk decision to close nuclear plants in the wake of the Fukushima disaster in Japan. Not to mention the mining of lithium and rare-earths metals that are needed to make the batteries and electric-drive components of these vehicles. Several credible studies have shown that these cars pollute more than gasoline-powered ones when all of that is taken into effect. But enjoy your government subsidies and "free" electricity. Someone else is actually paying for it.
    If this mode of transportation were truly effective, then government subsidies would not be necessary.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Similar Threads

  1. P400e delivery
    By dekoene in forum Range Rover Sport II / L494
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: March 4th, 2019, 05:36 PM
  2. Anyone in USA order P400e?
    By rockybird in forum Range Rover Sport II / L494
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 29th, 2018, 02:39 PM
  3. Anyone order the P400e in US yet?
    By rockybird in forum Range Rover Sport II / L494
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 13th, 2018, 02:33 AM
  4. Does P400E has 'combined' drive mode?
    By godza in forum Range Rover Sport II / L494
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: June 8th, 2018, 12:32 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 7th, 2014, 01:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0