p400e review - Page 2
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: p400e review

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: p400e review

five consecutive days watching in my dash 49-50 km after charging 100% the batteries. The 5 days I have driven in very different ways

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

I realized that after driving only by city, the battery charge at 100% only indicates that I can do 34/37 km
    elmer

FRESHMAN ROVER

It has been cold where I live recently and I am getting 33 km regularly as my range. It is due to the need to heat the vehicle, windscreens, seat etc.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER
    After over a year of waiting, I finally received my RRS P400e last Saturday and I am very happily surprised !
    The engine is quite powerful and it's nice and fun to drive ! A perfect match for a daily car 😉

I am not sure whether I am in the right driving mode (Auto) but battery is not charging much while driving... my dealership told me that the car would need 500/600 kms to have right autonomy at the dashboard so it might be linked...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails p400e review-20181216_163113_1545080755035.jpg   p400e review-20181216_163134_1545080767444.jpg  

SOPHOMORE ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by matmatlr View Post
    After over a year of waiting, I finally received my RRS P400e last Saturday and I am very happily surprised !
    The engine is quite powerful and it's nice and fun to drive ! A perfect match for a daily car 😉

I am not sure whether I am in the right driving mode (Auto) but battery is not charging much while driving... my dealership told me that the car would need 500/600 kms to have right autonomy at the dashboard so it might be linked...
    Congratulations!. That is a lovely vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by matmatlr View Post

Congrats, I love the black color with those wheels
    2016 Range Rover HSE Td6
    2015 BMW X5 35d M Sport
    2010 Range Rover HSE (SOLD)
    2006 RRS Supercharged - Bone stock (SOLD)
    2004 Range Rover with updated navigation MK4 (SOLD)
    2003 Discovery Forrest Green (SOLD)
    2000 Discovery Black (SOLD)
    1998 Range Rover (SOLD)
    1992 Range Rover Classic (SOLD)

FRESHMAN ROVER

I have received my Range Rover P400e Autobiography four weeks ago. 70% I am driving in EV mode. The fuel consumption is about 4.0 liters/100km. But the best is, I am driving completely silently.

This engine is perfect for my driving profile. I could not be happier.

FRESHMAN ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by McDriver View Post
    I have received my Range Rover P400e Autobiography four weeks ago. 70% I am driving in EV mode. The fuel consumption is about 4.0 liters/100km. But the best is, I am driving completely silently.

This engine is perfect for my driving profile. I could not be happier.
    4l/100km is 58 miles/gallon, which is incredible. How many kilometers can you go on a tank of gas from full to empty?

FRESHMAN ROVER

I had done 2900km and only filled up my tank twice because most journeys were pure electric local journeys.

FRESHMAN ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by RoveRanger2 View Post
    I had done 2900km and only filled up my tank twice because most journeys were pure electric local journeys.
    And how much is your electric bill each month from charging up the car every day?
    2019 RRS SCV8 ATB L494, Indus Silver (on order)
    2017 Range Rover SCV8 L405, Scotia Gray (wife's car)

FRESHMAN ROVER

Here in North America it seems all 2019 PHEV orders were pushed to 2020 orders. I ordered mine in August 2018. It seems I won't get it until August or September 2019 (2020 model)
    2016 Range Rover Diesel
    Fuji White / Almond Interior

FRESHMAN ROVER

I have soar panels and the governmetn pays a subsidy for the power I send to the grid, in addition to the fact your meter actually turns backwards when it is sunny. So effectively it is free.

FRESHMAN ROVER

Cost is one aspect. Even though I pay less for electricity than for petrol. The major advantage is that I do not pollute the local environment, which makes sense since I drive almost every day to the Munich city center. Especially in these high traffic city scenarios, the P400e is much more efficient than the other engines.

FRESHMAN ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by McDriver View Post
    Cost is one aspect. Even though I pay less for electricity than for petrol. The major advantage is that I do not pollute the local environment, which makes sense since I drive almost every day to the Munich city center. Especially in these high traffic city scenarios, the P400e is much more efficient than the other engines.
    Some environment is getting polluted, just not yours. How do you think the electricity is getting generated to charge your cars up? The sun doesn't shine at night, and last I checked, Europe was importing a lot of natural gas to power itself after making the knee-jerk decision to close nuclear plants in the wake of the Fukushima disaster in Japan. Not to mention the mining of lithium and rare-earths metals that are needed to make the batteries and electric-drive components of these vehicles. Several credible studies have shown that these cars pollute more than gasoline-powered ones when all of that is taken into effect. But enjoy your government subsidies and "free" electricity. Someone else is actually paying for it.
    2019 RRS SCV8 ATB L494, Indus Silver (on order)
    2017 Range Rover SCV8 L405, Scotia Gray (wife's car)

SOPHOMORE ROVER

Quote Originally Posted by dwboston View Post
    Some environment is getting polluted, just not yours. How do you think the electricity is getting generated to charge your cars up? The sun doesn't shine at night, and last I checked, Europe was importing a lot of natural gas to power itself after making the knee-jerk decision to close nuclear plants in the wake of the Fukushima disaster in Japan. Not to mention the mining of lithium and rare-earths metals that are needed to make the batteries and electric-drive components of these vehicles. Several credible studies have shown that these cars pollute more than gasoline-powered ones when all of that is taken into effect. But enjoy your government subsidies and "free" electricity. Someone else is actually paying for it.
    If this mode of transportation were truly effective, then government subsidies would not be necessary.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now