Range Rovers Forum banner

Center console storage lid?

5K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Lcd32bit 
#1 ·
Is there a lid that I can buy that sits inside the center console and will allow me to put stuff on top? In my 2006 I had the cooler box (which I never used) It had a removable lid where I could put my waller and other stuff. Is there something like this for 2017's without the cooler box? Thanks

#2 ·
Found in an old thread. The standard cooler lid fits without the cooler option.

This is a great thread, I'll be honest didn't even know about the shelves that people have mentioned for storage. Also thanks to Jaguar27 for the great suggestion.

I haven't ordered one yet but the part number for the cooler lid is LR055829. MSRP is $26.32.

I put my phone and various cards (i.e. ID used to swipe into parking garage, discount card for gas station, etc.) in my cupholders. I have sunglasses and extra glasses in cases in the bottom of the center console but will move the sunglasses to the shelf in front of the shifter.

#3 ·
Yes, you need to get a hold of the same Lid you had with your Cooler Box, it just kind of wedges in there and works perfectly, you might want to search for a previous thread on this.

Edit: I see someone already found the thread.

#5 ·
#6 ·
#14 ·
On a side note, or would be really great if there was a way to make the lid a 'pop-up', so you don't need to remove the lid, place it on the side, retrieve a drink, then replace the lid. Anyone try to hack something up like this?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.