Range Rovers Forum banner

InControl Touch Pro Questions

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  CapeCod 
#1 ·
I have a couple questions about the InControl Touch Pro system in my 2017 HSE. First, is I am almost certain that I saw somewhere that there was voice activated navigation prompts, but I cannot seem to find this anywhere. My last RRS was great because I would just hit the button and say "Navigation Go Home" and it would route me home. I am missing this functionality.

Second, has anyone else with a '17 had a problem connecting to JustDrive? I keep getting a message that says "JustDrive is not available for your vehicle". Not quite sure why that would be, except that the new infotainment system may have got ahead of that app.

Lastly, has anyone heard of LRNA adding the heated/cooled seats to the list of remote options in the InControl app? I usually only use the climate controlled seats right when I get in the car and eventually turn them off. It would be a nice feature to have them add to the app that would allow me to kick these on remotely.

This post has been deleted
#2 ·
Curious if they will offer this to existing vehicles, or if it will only be available for vehicles post release.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.