Please allow me to introduce myself... I am rangerookie.
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please allow me to introduce myself... I am rangerookie.

Please allow me to introduce myself... I am rangerookie.

Hello dear "Land Roverian" coleagues!

My name is James (rangerookie) and I'm happy to be part of this great forum now. Since I obtain my first Range Rover Sport TDV8 '08 a year ago I have read many of your posts. Sometimes your knowlege had save my life and some other times they make me feel like I'm not alone on the "dark ab ism of the british mechanics".

All my life I had just American cars, Chevrolets and Jeeps mainly, a Pontiac GTO from 1965 and an old Mercury Cougar from 1967 made unforgettable my youth years. But now in my older years I manage to get my first "Brit Car" which made me think I will need a lot of help from all of you
    if I'm intending to keep the thing running and not set it on fire some day.

So thanks in advance to all!
    Last edited by RRToadHall; June 22nd, 2019 at 11:19 PM.

This Land Rover thing is going to kill me... But I will die with style!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now