MY2013 L405 V8 SC fault code P115D - Mass Air Flow Circuit O
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MY2013 L405 V8 SC fault code P115D - Mass Air Flow Circuit O

MY2013 L405 V8 SC fault code P115D - Mass Air Flow Circuit O

It’s new to me purchased a week ago and the check engine light popped up a couple days ago. It has 82,000 miles The code is P115D - Mass Air Flow Circuit Offset. I couldn’t find any Land Rover information anywhere regarding it... I did find a 115 page Jaguar engine PDF that wasn’t any help. Any assistance is appreciated.
    -Mahalo

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: MY2013 L405 V8 SC fault code P115D - Mass Air Flow Circu

This code is typically set when the engine air flow reading does not match what the computer expects based on throttle position, engine speed and transmission gear selection. You might try gently disconnecting and reconnecting the electrical connector, and cleaning the sensor using a SAFE cleaning spray. RayRangeRovers.net Forum

https://www.rangerovers.net/forum/
    um measured does not correspond to the calculated vacuum, or manifold pressure. Calculated pressure is determined by the ECM, using throttle position, engine speed, and gear selection on the transmission. You might try seating the connector by gently disconnecting it and reconnecting it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now