How do the headlights work??
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

Thread: How do the headlights work??

FRESHMAN ROVER

How do the headlights work??

My 2014 SCRR just started to do this weird thing with the DRL (signature) where the passenger side will not go to full brightness and then shuts off...so when I'm in park, the DRLs are dim (both sides work)...then I put it into drive, the DRL gets brighter on the drivers side, but the passenger side goes out completely (set on auto when headlights are not on)....then when I put on the headlights, the DRLs go back to dim and both sides work again....

Is it a ballast that makes the DRL brighter? I assume since the DRL works and just doesn't work when on full, its a ballast issue? wondering what the right steps are the solve where the problem is!!

Any help is appreciated!

Thx,Will
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

SOPHOMORE ROVER
    2014 Dodge Viper GTS Stryker Green
    2013 Range Rover Fuji White Full Size Mark L405 HSE Vision Pack w/ all LWB & AutoB trim!

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: How do the headlights work??

Sounds like a short in the wiring... Have the codes pulled from the car to see what it says. This will point you in the right direction
    2019 Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now