Media Question on Instrument Panel
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Media Question on Instrument Panel

FRESHMAN ROVER

Media Question on Instrument Panel

Hey guys. I just received my 2019 Range Rover HSE. So far so good (one minor infotainment blip) that reset itself. My question is on the steering wheel controls where you can set to see your media playing by the speedometers do you guys have a color background at all? I could have sworn I used to see like a a color display of the artist or color display of the station and now it’s just black and white with only song title. Am I seeing things or did I inadvertently hit something? Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: Media Question on Instrument Panel

you will only see this if the media art is available from the station or cd. not all stations broadcast media artwork
    2019 Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: Media Question on Instrument Panel

I have a brand new L494, but the media is the same... my dash screen seems to work about 80% of the time, so i think Bill is right, it just depends on the signal the station is sending out. Even cooler IMO, is the lower screen showing the album artwork of whats playing too, altho I've noticed this feature only works when you're listening to Apple Music, via CarPlay... but it is very cool!

Media Question on Instrument Panel-img_0151.jpg Media Question on Instrument Panel-img_0150.jpg

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now