Rear Executive Seats - Lie Flat?
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rear Executive Seats - Lie Flat?

FRESHMAN ROVER

Rear Executive Seats - Lie Flat?

I currently own a 2015 Autobiography with bench seats in the rear. With these bench seats I have seating for 3. More importantly I can adjust them to lie flat so as to extend the cargo area. I just ordered a 2020 Autobiography. I also see that the new AB with executive seat option allows to ‘hide’ the center console and is no longer fixed in place. Great. But I just now thought whether the executive seats can be adjusted to lie flat to extend the cargo area. I’m not interested in the top of the line executive seat package with footrests. But in the no cost option executive seat choice. Appreciate some advice on this. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: Rear Executive Seats - Lie Flat?

I know that this doesn't exactly match you spec but I have a 2019 Autobiography with executive plus rear seats. Before I purchased the vehicle I couldn't find any pictures of the seats in their folded state so here are a couple that people might find interesting. You will notice that they do not lie flat. I don't find this a problem but others might. (I've not posted a picture before and can't find how I get it to show the right way up! Sorry!)
    Rear Executive Seats - Lie Flat?-rear-seats-1.jpgRear Executive Seats - Lie Flat?-rear-seats-2.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rear Executive Seats - Lie Flat?-rear-seats-1.jpg   Rear Executive Seats - Lie Flat?-rear-seats-2.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now