Question to Range Rover PHEV owners.
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question to Range Rover PHEV owners.

FRESHMAN ROVER

Question to Range Rover PHEV owners.

Hello, I am considering to buy Range Rover PHEV.It will be my first hybrid car.I am curious about the fuel consumption,If i won't charge the car for 2-3 week what will be the average fuel consumption value ? In technical data it says 2.9l / 100 km fuel consumption.Is this value will be true in real life driving ? I need information abot this PHEV thing of the Range Rover.Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Hi. I do about 30km a day and charhe overnight. Great if you have access to a plug at work. I dont. Great car but forget the 2.1l/100. Mine is making about 4.6 which is still great. Now that is in Malta witha. Lot of stopping, traffic amd short distance

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: Question to Range Rover PHEV owners.

I have a P400e for 2 months now, drove about 1000Km, almost all of them in the city. The electric range is 32Km, not 50, but it’s true we are using the air conditioning all the time. The fuel consumption is 5l/100km. If I charge it at home, with the supplied adapter, it takes around 6-7 hours. At work, where we have a 7kW charger, it takes about 2.5 hours. I bought an extra 16A cable (about 160EUR) for this. If the battery is empty, for example after the first 32 km, the consumption climbs to 8.5l/100km.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

My fuel consumption for long journey is arround 12 lt/100km with a smooth driving on the highway, with an average of 130 km/h(my car is RR-405/2019 LWB p400e).(my old car was RR-l405-diesel 8 cyl and my consume was around 10 l/100km for 130 km/h highway driving. If you rise 150km/h it will be around 14 lt/100km for p400e. On highway there is no any positive effect from electric motor. If you try to pass 3 cars consecutive your battery level down to 0%. But in a few minute (5-10 minutes) recovers to 2-3%. If you want to drive sporty continuous, you remain without electric power and have only petrol engine's power.

FRESHMAN ROVER

This can be thru, if you can drive 95% electric and 5% with petrol engine power.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now