FS: 1995 RRC LWB 113k miles, SF Bay Area, California
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: 1995 RRC LWB 113k miles, SF Bay Area, California

FRESHMAN ROVER

FS: 1995 RRC LWB 113k miles, SF Bay Area, California

Blue Range Rover Classic 1995 Long Wheel Base with less than 113k miles.
    Owned by me for 12 yrs and about 20k miles, mostly driven for pleasure during the summer. A bit of off-road driving, only slowly on dry dirt/rock trails in the Sierra Nevada.

This RRC is mostly stock.
    The pneumatic suspension was replaced with heavy duty springs and new OME shock about 5 yrs ago. About 2" lift (= high position of the pneumatic suspension).

The car is in good shape for its age and runs well.
    Smooth V8, good auto transmission, good transfer case, good brakes. Working ABS and traction control.
    Fires up perfectly every time, whether I've left it still 5 minutes or 5 weeks.

It's a 24 year old British car, so expect occasional TLC, but it's been very reliable overall.
    A number of electrical systems have not worked from the time I bought it (cruise control, CD changer), but all the important stuff is in working order.
    Sliding glass roof OK, windows OK (a bit slow).
    The stock radio works but the LCD is partly damaged.
    Heater fan noisy and not effective, AC never used, probably not functional.

The body is cosmetically decent. No major damage or dents.
    The clear coat is oxidized on the roof and the sides have scratches from brushes on the trails.
    Some rust on inner steel panels, typical of RR classics, was treated 10 yrs ago and hasn't caused further problems since.

4 alloy wheels are in very good shape, all-terrain tires were installed right after I bought the car.
    The inside is functional and comfortable, some leather stitches are starting to go, the veneer of the console is peeling off. Instrument cluster and controls are ok.

Some parts come along (stock ugly cow guard, new apron I never took the time to install,...).

The car is a real pleasure to drive on the road and off pavement. It's not perfect, but it's a good driver.
    I love this RR and it pains to sell it, but I have a Jeep Wrangler as daily driver and can't justify 2 serious off-road vehicles in suburbia.

I'm looking for the right new owner. No rush.

Lots of pictures available, if I can figure out how to load them here!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Re: FS: 1995 RRC LWB 113k miles, SF Bay Area, California

..Price? Link to photos..

I may be interested.
    I'm the guy that buys a chicken salad to only eat the chicken
    2017 Range Rover HSE
    2014 Range Rover Sport Dynamic

FRESHMAN ROVER

Some how I can't upload photos here, so here's where you can find them: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto...877178013.html

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

I'm asking $9000 obo.
    I can''t figure out how to upload pictures here. I sent a link to an add containing pics but it seems to have been rejected.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now