I am going to try to sell my Classic here first. Odometer hasn't quite hit 166K. I have just had the heads rebuilt and a new crank seal put in with new gaskets but Charlies British Cars in Tampa. Interior is a bit rough, mechanically its in good shape. Before I owned it, my friend would take it to Gordn at Lamoranas Garage in Seattle. Things I know that are wrong with it are mostly electrical: Rear windows don't roll down, dome light sometimes works with the button pushed all the way in, works fine when you open the door, Ive never managed to get the cruise to work, headliner is saggy, and I noticed this last oil change, there is a leak on the passenger side swivel ball joint, and the nylon cam that actuates the door locks on the driver side broke. I tried to fix that with epoxy, it didn't work. I just lock and unlock on the passenger side. All that said, after the heads were done, its the peppiest Lenny has been since new I am sure. I am hoping to get $5000 for Lenny the Land Rover. Thank for looking, Matthew
FS: 1995 RRC SWB, St. Petersburg Florida 00-img_0531.jpgFS: 1995 RRC SWB, St. Petersburg Florida 00-img_0533.jpgFS: 1995 RRC SWB, St. Petersburg Florida 00-img_0532.jpgFS: 1995 RRC SWB, St. Petersburg Florida 00-img_0530.jpgFS: 1995 RRC SWB, St. Petersburg Florida 00-img_0540.jpgFS: 1995 RRC SWB, St. Petersburg Florida 00-img_0536.jpg