WTB. Running Boards STC8505A Colorado Springs CO
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB. Running Boards STC8505A Colorado Springs CO

SOPHOMORE ROVER

WTB. Running Boards STC8505A Colorado Springs CO

Looking for some P38A running boards. I’m in Colorado Springs Co

2002 HSE 4.6
    P38 black/black Audi heater core installed, double din radio installed,
    PAC Steering wheel controls and backup camera installed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Banned

Re: WTB. Running Boards STC8505A Colorado Springs CO

I have a set of MINT (off a 42k miles '96) running boards, with very good brackets (from a <100k RR from UK---they had some rust but I removed all and then POR + rattle-canned them). 90% of hardware replaced with SS. Shipping from 48302. Was going to put them on ebay, but happy to make a deal.

One thing (and this is NOT in my self-interest); spend an hour and make sure your interior bolts are solid---from what I can ascertain the interior bolts were spot welded (or maybe they just used Elmers)....and they are the furthest thing from integral to the chassis as can be. You can do the Rivnut and that will be fine, but I started down the path of re-installing mine only to find the failure rate huge (on a no-rust CA car).

I went with Terrafirma sliders.....a whole other series of headaches/better part of a day despite "EZ" Youtube videos...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now