**INFO** Dealership Feedback - Page 4
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: **INFO** Dealership Feedback

JUNIOR ROVER
    Quote Originally Posted by ratbrain
    fortunately, i did not buy from encino...
    Thats why you have the problems you do.

complain all you want but its a great policy for those who lack loyalty. dont buy from the dealer and you waste money on a cheap rental or loose a day of work in the waiting room only to have come back several more times. its called justice.

oh and Phil, tough luck, sounds a bit suspicious that they would give you up.

trust me I have heard of customers given the ax but trust me it takes alot more then a bad surveys to do the job.

you need to be really really bad ******* who wants something for nothing.
    I left my wife for fishing and haven't looked back since.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Land Rover of Des Moines

Part of the 'Betts Autos Campus' (LR, Volvo, Jag, Lexus, Cadillac, and of course Hummer)

Great dealership, knowledgable staff and techs. Very honest. If you're in the midwest pricing LR's get ahold of them atleast to shop. My guy is named 'Markjohn' (just like it's spelled), and he's an excellent guy to do business with. They've got a limited amount of new inventory (fairly new still - but on the lot are about 15 sports (only one or two SC), 10 RR (two SC), and a couple of LR3's around 5 LR2's.

Had to give them some kudos.
    JCole
    2010 RRSC current
    2000 4.6 HSE prior

FRESHMAN ROVER

LR and Jaguar of Lynnwood

LR and Jaguar of Lynnwood

Overall A-

Pros
    1. Sales is perfect . Very good people, treat us very professionaly, much more professional than MB dealer (I cancelled my E63 order due to this )

2. Had to bring car in for CD changer problems, got an LR3 replacement (which I took for my 2nd ski trip) without any hassle .

3. Was shown around in Jaguar cars, especially the XJ which I was quite interested in .

4. The free water and Pepsi always keep my GF happy while waiting for me .

Cons
    1. Service people not as friendly as Sales people (BMW NA service guys are more friendly than their Sales. That's strange.)

2. Sales guy I bought car from is quite hard to contact (for scheduling car wash, car problems etc.) Need to call him a few times at least.

Otherwise, the whole experience was good, and I recommend people nearby to go here and get their LR/Jaguar

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Land Rover Encino is the place I purchased my LR3 from and I would have to say the service is OK at best .... I drove from Hollywood Ca to Southhampton NY and the dealer treated me like gold nice new LR3 for a loaner and picked up half the tab on my wrapped rotors.

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Land Rover MT. Kisco
    ThePremierCollection.com

The issues I was dealing w/ on my '06 RRS S/C are detailed on pg.5 of the thread Front End Clunking.
    I didn't lease from these guys, they're just the closest LR Serv. Dept.
    Instead of the runaround many who've posted were getting , my Serv. Advisor Eric Czumble knew exactly what the clunking prob. was and the steering column clicking.
    It took a few days to get the parts and they had serv. guys out sick.
    BUT they gave me a loaner for 2wks. (again - I didn't lease from them)
    and Eric left a voicemail update for me every day.
    They fixed every issue I had, and when I picked up my RRS, it was like new.
    Tight, Quiet & Quick.
    Land Rover MT. Kisco Service Dept. AAA++++

FRESHMAN ROVER

Land Rover of Orlando

Very Proffesional organization both when I bought my Sport and later the Full Size. New location and building and my Salesman Eric made the process painless. The Fields Auto group runs all their dealerships that way.

FRESHMAN ROVER

re: **INFO** Dealership Feedback

Land Rover Cerritos,

Purchased my Range Rover Sport 16 months ago and have been visiting the dealership for scheduled maintanance. They have always been professional. The have provided me drop off and pick up service with no questions asked.

vryheavy

Have had Great service from the Minneapolis Land Rover dealer, landrovermn.com

Very accomodating, and when I did have a warranty issue, they made sure they loaned me a vehicle just like the one I brought for no charge - not some cheap minivan or lr2. Nice and professional staff.
    Proceed Until Apprehended

Land Rover Huntington, Long Island

Just picked up new 08 Stornoway Grey RRS SC to replace my old 06 black RRS SC. I had dealer swap running boards, 22" chrome wheels, trailer hitch, wire up for trailer package, install window tint and IPOD dock and ALL FOR $450 a month LESS than I was paying for 06 RRS SC. I can't say enough about Huntington Land Rover, Long Island. They recently moved from Smithtown, Long Island and seem to have acquired a new found sense of "customer service" as well as a hunger and motivation for selling vehicles. I highly recommend Kevin Starkey in sales, he was a pleasure to deal with. I got an upgraded "luxury" interior which I think is much better than my old 06 and the ride seems much more comfortable, no idea why although no doubt some enthusiastic member will know why. Believe me they just don't come anymore critical and sceptical than me when buying cars but I was more than impressed with Kevins Starkey's willingness to work a deal and I can proudly say he turned what would normally be a battle of egos/wits/nerves/patience into a very pleasant experience. Only a few visible subtle changes between the 06 and the 08 but it just feels like a lot of improvements
    06 RRS Supercharged

FRESHMAN ROVER

LR Houston: SouthWest

Ahhhh,

You know the frustration with your local Stealers, last time I was in for a service I asked them to look at the steering wheel airbag cover which is coming away... they ordered the part there and then but that was the last I heard, despite calls to just get voice mail their service dept have not called me back twice so i've got grumpy and called the service manager and guess what Voice Mail ! Is it that there always out to lunch or perhaps been abducted by aliens whatever ! it makes me mad (and thats rare) well done LR HOUSTON SOUTHWEST consider yourself shamed !!! (you know we have choices in Houston) and dont you have a LR customer service questionaire ... Mmmmm

If your reading this LRHSW go check out the praise that a certain Charles Hurst LR dealer in the UK gets from its customers on http://www.rrsport.co.uk .... now thats what I call positive customer feedback
    07 TATA (LR) RRS SuperVindaloocharged, Buckingham Blue, Stormers, TPMS, Confusing Sunroof, Rear Difflock,PDC front & rear, Privacy, RSE kid noise reduction mod, premium ice, mudflaps, Ivory premium leather, lined oak, PTI, Sat Radio, DRL activated.

SOPHOMORE ROVER

Symes/Land Rover Pasadena - New Policies

Just dropped off my new LR3 for its first service at Land Rover Pasadena (formerly "Symes"). I had always serviced my RRS there, and it always bugged me that they only gave you a compact Enterprise rental as a loaner. Well the new policy is to give you an LR2, which is so much classier and nicer. I'm glad they've finally come around on this. They have several and save them for people inside the warranty. They are basic models without nav systems, but still very nice.

Initial observations on the LR2
    The sound system, which is Alpine rather than HK, is MUCH better.
    The push button start/stop is gimmicky, but it's nice to have a smaller key fob.
    This is not any kind of off road vehicle. No adjustable ride height. Good for the basic dirt road and snow perhaps, but I wouldn't want to take this on any of the harder stuff I've done in the Sport or LR3.

Conclusion - Thumbs up to Land Rover Pasadena for the change of policy.

FRESHMAN ROVER

Just wanted to say a few words about the good experience I've had with the service dept at LR of Tulsa, OK. I have to drive 2 hours to get there, since there isn't a LR dealer in my area, but have had very good luck with the service dept there. I already went into some detail in another thread regarding my most recent visit there, but they took good care of me and my RRS, including replacing the leather on the steering wheel which was starting to wear, without me even complaining about it. Also gave me a pretty new LR3 to drive even though I was only going to be there for a couple hours.

Only downsides are that the service dept is only open for a few hours on Saturdays (which does make it hard for me coming from a couple hours away with Saturday being about the only day I can usually get out there), and it's a fairly small shop, so you usually need to schedule a service appt a little ways in advance, especially for a Saturday appt. Pretty minor gripes though, given the good experience I've had there.

May not be too many people on here who live around that part of the country, but if you ever find yourself in the area, don't hesitate to stop by LR Tulsa.

Re: Symes/Land Rover Pasadena - New Policies

Quote Originally Posted by Boaz
    Just dropped off my new LR3 for its first service at Land Rover Pasadena (formerly "Symes"). I had always serviced my RRS there, and it always bugged me that they only gave you a compact Enterprise rental as a loaner. Well the new policy is to give you an LR2, which is so much classier and nicer. I'm glad they've finally come around on this. They have several and save them for people inside the warranty. They are basic models without nav systems, but still very nice.

Initial observations on the LR2
    The sound system, which is Alpine rather than HK, is MUCH better.
    The push button start/stop is gimmicky, but it's nice to have a smaller key fob.
    This is not any kind of off road vehicle. No adjustable ride height. Good for the basic dirt road and snow perhaps, but I wouldn't want to take this on any of the harder stuff I've done in the Sport or LR3.

Conclusion - Thumbs up to Land Rover Pasadena for the change of policy.
    I wish Hornburg would dump the Enterprise cars. Sometimes they're OK. When I had a suspension failure, they game me an Infiniti G35 as a loaner. Yet when I took the RRS in for a standard service, I had the choice between a Jeep Liberty or a Chevy Malibu. I'd much rather have the LR2.
    `07 Lotus Exige S - Ardent Red
    `06 Range Rover Supercharged - Java Black
    `06 Range Rover Sport HSE - Java Black
    `05 Lotus Elise - Ardent Red
    `97 Range Rover 4.6 HSE (Sold)

FRESHMAN ROVER

Land Rover of Cape Cod

A+

We purchased our CPO RRS from them back in November and the experience has been nothing short of surprisingly amazing. From sales to service they have exceeded my expectations each time I have needed to lean on them. The car has been in a few times for warranty issues and i have been put at the top of the list for getting an appointment and have always had an LR2 loaner immediately available to me. At this point the car could break down weekly and i would be happy to bring it into them. I have had much btter treatment there than any of the higher end dealerships i have dealt with in the past (BMW, Porsche, Lexus, etc).

I will buy from them again when the time comes.
    2013 X5 50i
    2006 FFRR S/C
    2000 M5
    2008 Titan

Nice feedback on dealership. I could learn from the points you raised. Right now I'm contemplating on purchasing huge vehicles and your inputs have given me an idea on how to go about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now