Chinese duplicated systems
  1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

Thread: Chinese duplicated systems

FRESHMAN ROVER

Chinese duplicated systems

Hello,

does any of you ever experienced T4 Mobile Plus sold through Chinese websites?

are they equally functional as ones from Omitec?

Regards
    Massoud
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Chinese duplicated systems

Serious question?
    I know Storey had issues with the little thieves stealing his deigns and selling them on cheap. Problem is, register it and get told where to go. Ever have a question or a repair needed? Same result.
    I'm all for saving money, but there is NO way I would buy a Chinese copy of someone else's hard work. The wankers are too proficient at stealing other peoples ideas and calling them their own, and getting away with it as the government there is also knee deep in the business.
    Buy a TekPro, Faultmate, etc from a real company and be reassured that it will pretty much work as intended, be able to call/email for support, and so on. Not to mention the not stealing someone else's idea part. If you buy the unk, you are as guilty as them. They wouldn't build it if no one bought the crap would they?

Martin
    '98 P38 HSE, with 385hp/385ft lbs of LSx under the hood. Fully functional HVAC, EAS, etc.
    '11 L322 SC
    '04 DiscoII - wheeling rig
    '02 P38, '79 924 for the kids.
    Custom fabrication, engine rebuilds and knowledge that comes from experience and not Google, always available for a reasonable cost.

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: Chinese duplicated systems

Dear Martin,

100% you're right , i myself was in doubt how could it be real hence it is half price?!
    although the sellers claim that their equipment is "Original" but i have to ask Omitec as well.

Cheers
    Massoud

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now