NEED TO DOWNLOAD WORKSHOP MANUAL
NEWS

1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NEED TO DOWNLOAD WORKSHOP MANUAL

FRESHMAN ROVER

NEED TO DOWNLOAD WORKSHOP MANUAL

Hi,
    Everybody had anyone downloaded workshop manual or full technical info from land rover site? any links would be apreciated,i know its a paid
    subscription service and it can be copied from GTR website,but i need beyond these,who had already downloaded and kept in his database.if any
    one wants to pass these info let me know i'm curious.thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

I tried downloading it before my subscription expired but could not figure out how with my web browser... I think it showed as javascript file on the GTR web site, not as a downloadable pdf like other stuff posted there (such as TSBs.)

New to our forum? Do NOT click here!

FRESHMAN ROVER
    what do you need to know??
    If anyone needs any light work done, interior trim panels, doorhandles, headlights, tail lights, oil change, brakes, all accessories, Strut grills, ect., pm me or e-mail me. in the Los Angeles area preferred, Sports, LR3's, MK3, ebturbo@hotmail.com

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Hi,
    Everybody i came to know there is no rave cd for sports models,we
    need to download from GTR website,actually i need full technical info,like rave cds.if you guys had already downloaded this info including TSB can
    you reveal any link,or send it throug e-mail or any backup copies.any inputs would be apreciated.thanks in advance.

This crazy / very patient guy on rrsport.co.uk is uploading the workshop manual for the Sport, chapter by chapter, all 450+ chapters! It will take him a while of course, but he is well on his way. That's committment... Even though it is the TDV6 manual, most chapters apply to the petrol versions as well.

http://rrsport.co.uk/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=344

Click on one of the thumbnails to select, then click again on the thumbnail to open the related pdf file.

FRESHMAN ROVER
    thanks umertob,this info would be very useful in future,but what about TSB
    details,do you have them?

FRESHMAN ROVER
    which ones do you need? all of them? or only a certain one?
    If anyone needs any light work done, interior trim panels, doorhandles, headlights, tail lights, oil change, brakes, all accessories, Strut grills, ect., pm me or e-mail me. in the Los Angeles area preferred, Sports, LR3's, MK3, ebturbo@hotmail.com

FRESHMAN ROVER
    obiviously all of them .thanks in advance

JUNIOR ROVER
    Not to be rude, but isn't that what the GTR service is for? Subscribe for a day and go for it... It's a mere fraction of the cost of your vehicle.

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Hi,
    Grommet have you subscribe to them? Do you like there service?
    In fact i did tried to subscribe,even send mail to them,but they did'nt bother to reply.otherwise i would have never posted a thread.if you have full technical info please feel free to reveal it.actually i don't have the vehicle.in fact i'm foreman/technician and need to collect more and more info and not even working with dealers that is why.

I don't know about "liking their service", since the GTR web site is just an archive of workshop manuals, TSBs, recalls, etc., for various Land Rover products, old and new. Subscription for North America is only $12 per model for an "all you can eat" day ($59 for a month or $236 for a year) and well worth it if you are looking to view and download every official technical document and manual issued for a particular model... (user manuals are free to download elsewhere.) Prices are probably similar in other markets, although I never checked, and you can suscribe online with any major credit card or via bank x-fer without ever e-mailing Land Rover. If you do they are not very responsive, that is true.

JUNIOR ROVER
    GTR may not be for sale in all countries.
    I left my wife for fishing and haven't looked back since.

FRESHMAN ROVER
    Hi,
    Everybody lets back on track.Mr umertob if you have this info,already downloaded from GTR website,can you please send it.I know what GTR has with them,but for me its very difficult to cope with them.If anyone willing to help me,please do so,i would heartly apreciate there work.
    thanks in advance.