Range Rovers Forum banner

DSC issue in 2008 range rover sport

7K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  PPluck13 
#1 ·
I just had the traction control light and a light thats say brake come on, it disabled my suspension and dropped the truck down to its lowest riding level. The truck still rides fine and gears shift i seen this subject discussed in a few other threads but didnt see anything for 2008 model. In the lcd screen it also says transmission error and hdc failure cant be displayed.

I also took it to auto zone to get the battery tested and it was 89 percent charged and read 12.6 volts, im taking it to the rover dealership on monday morning just want to prep

Any idea what may be the issue.

#4 ·
Update:

So 2300 later I had a short in my brake lamp switch this was replaced under warranty, also had to replace the lower control arm bushings which was also under warranty. What got me was the back tires had worn down to the core on the inside they side this was do to the bushings being bad. I also had the rotors and brake pads replaced on the front and back because they where worn down. Topped that off with two new tires and an oil change, other then that she is running like a sowing machine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.