DSC issue in 2008 range rover sport
NEWS

1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DSC issue in 2008 range rover sport

DSC issue in 2008 range rover sport

I just had the traction control light and a light thats say brake come on, it disabled my suspension and dropped the truck down to its lowest riding level. The truck still rides fine and gears shift i seen this subject discussed in a few other threads but didnt see anything for 2008 model. In the lcd screen it also says transmission error and hdc failure cant be displayed.

I also took it to auto zone to get the battery tested and it was 89 percent charged and read 12.6 volts, im taking it to the rover dealership on monday morning just want to prep

Any idea what may be the issue.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RangeRovers.net
    Advertisements

Re: DSC issue in 2008 range rover sport

Could be as trivial as a bad brake light switch, especially if all these errors pop up out of nowhere while you are already driving and touch the brake pedal... Keep us posted.

New to our forum? Do NOT click here!

Quote Originally Posted by umbertob View Post
    Could be as trivial as a bad brake light switch, especially if all these errors pop up out of nowhere while you are already driving and touch the brake pedal... Keep us posted.
    will do thanks

Update:

So 2300 later I had a short in my brake lamp switch this was replaced under warranty, also had to replace the lower control arm bushings which was also under warranty. What got me was the back tires had worn down to the core on the inside they side this was do to the bushings being bad. I also had the rotors and brake pads replaced on the front and back because they where worn down. Topped that off with two new tires and an oil change, other then that she is running like a sowing machine