autobiography grill / side vents /
NEWS

1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net Ė General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: autobiography grill / side vents /

FRESHMAN ROVER

autobiography grill / side vents /

can anyone give me some suggestions on where to look for an autobiography grill and side vents for a 2013 RRS? I just got my truck and i dont really like the stock ones. ive tried ebay and while it has some good options, they are all close to or more than the dealer after the shipping fees overseas. thanks so much.

oh, also, can someone recommend a good tire? I have 20" ten spokes from my 09 SC and i just had them powder-coated black but i need tires for them.. size is 275/40/20. The last ones i bought felt crunchy and the continentals it came with are a too expensive to last 20k miles.
    Last edited by apolillo; August 3rd, 2012 at 08:35 AM. Reason: added tire part
    2013 Range Rover Sport HSE LUX Santorini Black
    2010 Range Rover S/C Santorini Black
    Los Angeles, CA

2. Remove Advertisements
    RangeRovers.net
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: autobiography grill / side vents /

autobiography grill / side vents /-img_0594.jpg autobiography grill / side vents /-img_0780.jpg autobiography grill / side vents /-sdc10850.jpg

I purchased this set of oem parts on ebay from the attached seller. I offered him $999 for both the grill and the side vents and got the deal. I actually had them on my 2011 but then had my body shop paint the surrounds to match the 2012's when I upgraded to the new one. I also sold my factory set on ebay afterwards and got most of my money back. This is still WAY BETTER than dealer pricing plus most require that you provide a valid Autobiography vin number before they will sell you replacement parts.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Range-Rover-...#ht_909wt_1413

Duckworth Land Rover in the U.K. - http://www.duckworth.marketrasen.lan...k/Owners/Parts

Look them up on line and contact Dan Roberts in parts. Feel free to say you were referred to him by "David in California" - they know me well as I've purchased many parts from Dan! (Stay tuned for new postings of the BLACK headliner I'm having installed courtesy of Duckworth).

Even with the weak dollar and International shipping, their pricing is far better than any other place selling OEM Land Rover brand parts. I would be very surprised if you can't get a good price from Dan. Keep me posted.
    '14 RR HSE Supercharged
    '12 XJL Supercharged
    '13 Beetle Turbo
    '12 Mini Coupe

FRESHMAN ROVER

thanks a lot. grill and vents on their way.
    will post pics
    2013 Range Rover Sport HSE LUX Santorini Black
    2010 Range Rover S/C Santorini Black
    Los Angeles, CA

Quote Originally Posted by apolillo View Post
    can anyone give me some suggestions on where to look for an autobiography grill and side vents for a 2013 RRS? I just got my truck and i dont really like the stock ones. ive tried ebay and while it has some good options, they are all close to or more than the dealer after the shipping fees overseas. thanks so much.

oh, also, can someone recommend a good tire? I have 20" ten spokes from my 09 SC and i just had them powder-coated black but i need tires for them.. size is 275/40/20. The last ones i bought felt crunchy and the continentals it came with are a too expensive to last 20k miles.
    If you want a very good ALL SEASON TIRE that is 99% noise free and has a great balance between grip and comfort, go with Yokohama Parada-Spec X 275/40/20 tires. They are very reasonable priced too....click link below:

Pics - New LR Stormer Wheels - Yoko Tires - Centercaps
    Last edited by BWB RRS HSE; August 11th, 2012 at 02:13 AM. Reason: added link

2010 LR RRS HSE - Santorini Black/Ivory