Range Rovers Forum banner

Bg 44k

Tags
6K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  andyboy 
#1 ·
just purchased a bottle of this. Dealer was trying to charge me $400 for maintenance stuff which included BG44k...I just laughed. If anyone has used this, what's your thoughts?

#4 ·
Ha ha! I always wonder why inspections could cost so much. They'd better be changing your diff fluids or tranny fluid with prices like that.

BTW, I had that BG 44 or whatever it is. Nothing. They then replaced 4 of my injectors. My engine is still stumbling a little at idle. Must be some sort of sensor at this point.

The only way you should get the 44 is if they run your engine with it. Not the fuel additive. The kit where they hook it right to your fuel rails. That's a good injector cleaning. It should work even better on yours because they're not the DI ones. It's a good little bit of upkeep that would save you over the long haul and keep your power up. But, I almost wonder for the price of multiple B 44 cleanings if you wouldn't be better off buying new injectors and just putting them in. I don't know what they cost though, so I guess I might be wrong. My dealer said the injectors weren't that much for mine, so yours, you would think, would be even cheaper. Wow, I just rambled on aimlessly there.

#6 ·
I think BG44k is well worth the money. Just bought another bottle... Used it for the first time at 80,000 miles and plan to use it again at 90,000 even though it is still running great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.