BG 44k
NEWS

1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BG 44k

BG 44k

I have been thinking about trying BG 44k in my RRS SC for the past week. Last night I just pulled the trigger and purchased three cans off eBay for $35. Does anyone have any experience using this stuff? Reviews? Feedback?
    2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged | Black on Black | Stormer Wheels | "Clear" Side Markers and Tail Lights | Color Coded Tailgate Trim | Partial De-badge | 2011-2012 Maps | Valentine One "hardwired" | K&N Air Filter | 100,000+ miles

2. Remove Advertisements
    RangeRovers.net
    Advertisements

JUNIOR ROVER

Re: BG 44k

you wont feel a big difference but it will prevent the problems they have. follow the directions and you will be fine.
    I left my wife for fishing and haven't looked back since.

Might be in my head, but I feel like there is more power along with smoother acceleration.
    2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged | Black on Black | Stormer Wheels | "Clear" Side Markers and Tail Lights | Color Coded Tailgate Trim | Partial De-badge | 2011-2012 Maps | Valentine One "hardwired" | K&N Air Filter | 100,000+ miles

Land Rover recommends it for all its gasoline engines as first line of defense against potentially clogged injectors: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44030

New to our forum? Do NOT click here!