Range Rovers Forum banner

2009 TPMS Module location

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Jim 2011 RRS 
#1 ·
It seems I have a faulty TPMS module. Light just randomly comes on and off, no,warning message. Where is the TPMS module located for 2009 Sport.

Thanks!

#2 ·
it is above your head. where the cabin lights and sunroof controls are. Pop that panel, TPMS module is right behind it.
I had the same problem, there are numerous articles where people suspecting sensors themselves but it is almost always a module.

#5 ·

The link above will help you locate the Tpms module

#6 ·
Hello all. New member to the forum. I have had a 2011 Range Rover Sport HSE Lux for three years now. I do not recall the spare tire TPMS alert coming on when you start the vehicle, but it then goes away after a few seconds. I have take my spare tire off and there is no TMPS sensor in it and also inflated to 60 psi. I tried having a local mechanic hook up his device to the OBD port to change TPMS to "no spare" and did not work. I have searched the forum and see nothing specific about this, but surely could use some expert advice. This alert is aggravating. Thank you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.