Range Rovers Forum banner

Brake Lights and Turn Signals not Working HELP!

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  wmjsajudge 
#1 ·
I have 95 LWB classic and turn signals plus the brakes light don't work. I checked the #1 fuse which has both connected and no blown fuse any thoughts? What I did notice was the back tailgate light is not connected and disasembled and no bulb in it could this cause a short and keep the signals and break lights not to work? One other thing I did notice while backing up the left reverse light worked but the right was out could this be another issue? Thanks so much again for your help.

#2 ·
The one reverse light out is another issue. You may find that the bulb is simply burnt out.

The license plate lights should be wired in parallel to the tail lights, not to the brake lights or turn signals. That too may be a bit of a red herring as far as the brake lights and turn signals go.

I don't have a '95 wiring diagram, but your instinct to trace the circuits from the fuses to the lights to ground is a good one.

Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.