Sync Remote
NEWS

1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sync Remote

Sync Remote

Hi All,

I arrived now to the forum. My name is Hugo and I am a 32 year old guy living in Portugal. I love my P38. I had a Land Rover Discovery Tdi, then went to a Defender 90 Td5 and switched to P38. A fabulous car.

I have a few problems and I joined the forum for search for some help. So, I will try to explain the first problem.

One of my remotes went without batteries. I replaced the batteries and try to re-sync without success. I have entered the EKA code and I successfully started the motor, but I can not use the remote again to open / close the doors.

Any ideas?

Regards,
    Hugo

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Premium Member

Re: Sync Remote

Two times when I had to resynch my key, it took literally 2-3 weeks of trying it every time I locked and unlocked it before it worked.

Only once did it work right away. Most people get it right off, but some take awhile like me. Keep trying it for awhile, and search on here for the few different techniques there are to do it.
    05' MKIII-
    Wanted: D90
    MTI Equipment
    HDD Forums

FRESHMAN ROVER

Leave it the ignition for a while it will flash the red LED while it is matching up. nothing to do with the door it the barrel in the ignition. if its not the right key it will not match. Also in the handbook it tells you how to resync the keys but this has nor worked for you.
    Onetime
    RANGE ROVER 97 4.6 HSE
    KN induction, magecore leads.
    ON THE EIGHTH DAY, GOD MADE THE V8!! Then he looked around for a few bits of scape metal and put a p38 body around it!! We have been paying the price since.

Hi,

In the handbook just tell to put the key in the ignition and let to re-sync, but that didn't work. This is the original key and always worked until it gets out of batteries. Now I can not establish the sync with the P38.

Regards,
    Hugo

Premium Member
    05' MKIII-
    Wanted: D90
    MTI Equipment
    HDD Forums

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.