Range Rovers Forum banner

Looking for pictures..

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  q-rover 
#1 ·
I have a 00 p38 that is 100% stock. I am looking for any pictures of the same style vehicle with black 16" steel wheels and narrower tires. I am not into the BIG tire look on rovers. I was looking at the Firestone Destinations 215/85 r16 but unsure how they will look. I currently have 255/55 r18. I want something a little more aggressive and stronger for offroad use but I don't want to have to put coils on it or cut the fenders. I just want to get an idea of how it will look in standard mode while on the street and how those size tires will perform

Also, any other idea to tire types I am open.

#2 ·
Only a couple of weeks ago I dropped my 18s for some 235/75R16 BFG mud terrains on D2 rims.

The only part that I had to modified from stock was the front mud flaps, and that was a five minute job of cutting the inside corner off.

There has been no rubbing in 'on road height' with normal driving, and only light rubbing of the left rear when crossed up offroad.

Brad.[attachment=1:674evnnv]IMG_1251.JPG[/attachment:674evnnv]

Attachments

#4 ·
Without adjusting height on the EAS 265.70x16 will fit, but
will cause rubbing if you want to drive in access mode or on
the bumpstops.
I adjusted my heights and have 265.75x16 tyres, but unfortunately no good pictures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.