Range Rovers Forum banner

Next fault! Cruise control

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Pidge 
#1 ·
I found this.....

so I cut it back and connected it to the 'T' piece, but no change :( The other pipes look ok... is there anywhere else to look for possible problems?

See less See more
#2 ·
I had this and then I found another split at the point where the pipe enters the cabin, I pulled it enough t get it completely visi
ble and put some heavy duty electrical tape around it, now works perfectly and did 1250 miles down to Cornwall and around the south west, still working well although I have the replacement pipe ready to fit if needed.

good luck.

John

#3 ·
great trouble shooting guide in RAVE - if pipes on the vac unit are now OK (1 at the bottom can be split and it's hard to see) then it's a case of following the guide methodically - mine (1997) was the ecu unit and replaced with the later type - also needs the matching plug off the donor car wiring loom if it's that

#4 ·
Thanks for the comments guys, I'll trace the vac hose and see if I can find any other splits but I think this could be an easy fix!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.