Range Rovers Forum banner
G

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Showcase items About

• · Registered
    1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
    0 Posts
    Hey, wiring an aftermarket head unit into my '93 LWB, what did you wire into the orange dimmer into the head unit or did you just leave it unattached?

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hi,

I want the seats, or at least the leather parts of them anyway....how muvch for just the leather coverings? Shipped to 91001.

thanks,

Joe

· Registered
    2 Posts
    Noticed your post on installing the 40 amp relay for your AC Fan in the L7 position. Is that still working out for you OK?

· Registered
    1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
    260 Posts
    Hey Man, Can you help on this, I need EAS airline repair connectors, unfortunately e-bay does not sell to Nigeria. Can you help with this I then reimburse you. I checked Atlantic british they where to expensive. I need about 5.
    Brgds
    edable

· Registered
    1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
    18 Posts
    Hi i read that you have 32s on yours.. quick question.. any rubbing? i trimmed my front and rear bumpers and removed mud flaps on my 96.. im getting ready to buy some km2s but don't know what size to get.. as of right now i have 235/85r16s on it with no rubbing.. 32s would be great!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…