Need help with air suspension codes codes 112-116-103
NEWS

1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help with air suspension codes codes 112-116-103

Need help with air suspension codes codes 112-116-103

I just replaced both front air shocks I let the car pump itself up after waiting a while and opening the door(tricks the computer that is in easyentry mode and airs up to correct height).

It airs up the last spring and it gets hard lock in airsusp inactive Max speed 35mph..

I took it to the dealer to get the diff campaign done and use the $150 credit to reset the computer and I figured after 1800 on 2 new front shocks I would be good.. NO LUCK!!

They think I need a new compressor..

It is in air susp inactive light mode-- the orange hold light is back on. and the compressor works from time to time..

The codes that the dealer got out of the system were:
    112- Compressor temperature static when compressor is active
    116- Resrvoir pressure static when filling
    103- Too much energy for regulation needed:front axle < this one sounds like front to rear valve block may bee leaking? No?

If you guys have any knowledge in diagnosing and repairing the EAS system post what you think it is..

I dont see how it is the compressor, it works all of the time and runs in short cycles(doesnt take long to get the car back up)

What do you think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    RangeRovers.net
    Advertisements

SOLIHULL ROVER

Re: Need help with air suspension codes codes 112-116-103

Quote Originally Posted by williws
    I just replaced both front air shocks I let the car pump itself up after waiting a while and opening the door(tricks the computer that is in easyentry mode and airs up to correct height).

It airs up the last spring and it gets hard lock in airsusp inactive Max speed 35mph..

I took it to the dealer to get the diff campaign done and use the $150 credit to reset the computer and I figured after 1800 on 2 new front shocks I would be good.. NO LUCK!!

They think I need a new compressor..

It is in air susp inactive light mode-- the orange hold light is back on. and the compressor works from time to time..

The codes that the dealer got out of the system were:
    112- Compressor temperature static when compressor is active
    116- Resrvoir pressure static when filling
    103- Too much energy for regulation needed:front axle < this one sounds like front to rear valve block may bee leaking? No?

If you guys have any knowledge in diagnosing and repairing the EAS system post what you think it is..

I dont see how it is the compressor, it works all of the time and runs in short cycles(doesnt take long to get the car back up)

What do you think?
    Were your air shocks even bad? Drivers side corner of mine kept falling over night... Turned out to be the battery leaking acid down to a rubber suspension fitting which dropped the front to the bump stops.

Yes one had a large blowout and the right side had many cracks and was leaking down at night and does not do that anymore. I just have inactive light..

SOPHOMORE ROVER

Your compressor is fine I had same issue with mine I spoke with WABCO The people that make the compressor they said that Land Rover had been issued a new Software upgrade for the EAS system. This gives a higher value to the compressor temp sensor and stops the lockout due to over temp. Land Rover get to make money because the new compressor has to be programmed with the new variables from the latest disc and they pitch your compressor, hence its fixed when you ride away.
    2003 HSE with 2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,20011 and now 2012 Parts in it