Range Rovers Forum banner

Can I replace my 2003 RR Vogue Grill?

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Louis2311 
#1 ·
Hi there, just wondering if I can replace my RR vogue 2003's grill with another models grill? And if so which ones would fit? I really like the newer grills better and was wondering if it is at all possible

#2 ·
if you search Ebay you will find super charged type grills that bolt on. 3 screws and you have a new look,
this can be carried to the side grills,
I put 06 gills on my 05 i like the triple grills better than the two from the 05.

#4 ·
Just a note on adding these later style grills to a 2003, they actually sit in front of the headlights and I think you have to do some messing about with the headlamp wipers. I noticed this on a few when I was buying mine. In the end I got a supercharged style grill that is the same 'square' shape as the original, which I think looks much better :)

#5 ·
Ahh Nope^^^ Mertin........ the front grill I am talking about is a direct replacement for the 03 to 05 grill,
it has a supercharged grill pattern.
just type in front grill for range rover 2005 you see many types.

NOTE the grills for the 06 and newer will not fit the 05 and earlier as they are different, where the headlamps meet
Linky
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Range-Rover...Model:Range+Rover&hash=item4d34cd6a14&vxp=mtr

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.