Range Rovers Forum banner

New SVR - Corris Grey with Black/Tan interior

7K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  WPB_SVR 
#1 ·
Just picked up my SVR on Monday. Put 30 glorious miles on it so far. It's awesome and really fun to drive. Particularly in "Dynamic" and "Sport" mode. It's fast and better drivability than my last (RRS Autobiography). But the speed only seems marginally better (the last was no slouch). Although I haven't really pushed it yet. Where the noticeable differences are is the exhaust notes, which are spectacular. Reminds me of my SL65 which was a V12. Nice gurgling and burping, which is what I had hoped for. Also, the interior is very impressive. The seats are beautiful and far more comfortable than I was expecting. I added most options (i.e. Carbon Fiber, Meridian Audio upgrade, Driver assistance package, Visual & Convenience package, adaptive cruise, lighted sill plates, etc). I had to include a pic of the lighted RRS logo, which illuminates from the side mirrors after you unlock the car. I was completely unaware of this feature, which I think is a slick touch. Not sure if this was part of an upgrade or the lighted sill plates. All around, very happy.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Sport utility vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Range rover

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Steering wheel

Vehicle Automotive tire Car Alloy wheel Tire

See less See more
#4 ·
Snapped a couple quick ones. Terrible lighting, given in garage. Pics dont due it justice.

Also, you may notice a blue hue from the interior/ambient lighting. It's a cool new feature for me, given you can adjust the color and strength of the light. Looks killer at night, in the dark.

(Pics are showing rotated 90* for me... sorry, not sure why)...

Vehicle Car Trunk

Vehicle Car Car seat Automotive design Car seat cover

Vehicle Car Auto part Family car

Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Auto part Sport utility vehicle

#3 ·
My "puddle light" says Range Rover on the ground which is equal parts cool and a bit over the top. I really like the profile on yours better - a bit more restrained if that is the right way to describe it. Beautiful vehicle, enjoy.

#6 ·
The ambient lighting on my SVR lights up the bins on the lower part of the four doors (not the opening/closing storage bin on the middle of the door under the armrest), the center console, and the front footwells and rear passenger floor. The colors and brightness are adjustable.

#9 ·
Hah, I turned my down from the brightest setting because the blue glare off the carbon fiber was distracting while driving at night. The dark blue LED color does match the Estoril blue exterior well. It's also pretty neat that the ambient lighting color changes to red whenever Dynamic mode is engaged.

#10 ·
I have my ATB on the brightest blue too and when you switch to dynamic mode it goes red. But it's still not that strong it's all muted. Maybe am on older software? I have piano black trim. There bulbs with different fill patterns from barely there to full blue cabin in the selection menus. Somehow the hue is barely there even in full cabin (full moon) mode. Is that same in your SVR? The SVR that was delivered to me was is entice with the ATB.

#11 ·
Truck is at dealer due to issue with InControl Apps not syncing. While at dealer I spent some time looking at their premium rides. 3 of the 4 models (including sport and full size) had the black wheels. It definitely added to the aggressive look. So I decided to have my wheels painted gloss black. I think it will work well with the SVR due to all the gloss black trim. We'll see what it looks like later this week. Hope I'm happy. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.