The first 2013 RR arrived to Moscow yesterday and is on display at Moscow Intl Auto Salon.
There're enough photos of the exterior on the web so I concentrated on the interior nuances. Without further ado...
1. The console for rear passengers, located between two front seats
2. They claim 10 cm more rear legroom... in the photo, the front passenger seat is moved all the way back, only slightly reclined. I am 186cm tall, so you be the judge - either you get a lot more space in the front, or the new model doesn't offer much improvement over Mark III. I had 3-5 cm left. The front seats do have cavities of sorts behind where the rear passengers knees are, but still...
3. The rear door speakers. Gone is Harman/Kardon. Good riddance
4. The rear power windows button
5. Now this is new - these buttons are located inside the trunk on the right - the allow you to lay the rear seats flat to increase trunk space from the trunk itself - not a feature to be used daily, but a nice touch nonetheless.
6. Front doors now have the controls for seat memory settings and central lock located where you can now see them - in the door handles on the inside. The rear passengers can finally lock/unlock the doors also by using a button in the inside door handle as well.
7. To each his own, but I definitely dig the new look - not too Evoque-ish.
8. The new front tweeter is featured more prominently.