Range Rovers Forum banner

Range rover MY16 interior and exterior new colors

5K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Miruslepor 
#1 ·
Anyone knows witch real changes are maid in interior colors when we made a choice for interior seats Ivory, Tan or Pimento For Range Rover My16? I have one in Santorini Black with seats Ivory, but now i sea changes in same internal areas it was ivory, now our ebony....but no one in dealers can tell me with absolutely right how they are coming...I am compleetly lost.

#6 ·
The changes are the same as per the Canadian market.
Ad far as the interior colour are concerned, no tints have been discontinued nor new introduced, they've only increased the black trim up to middle lower doors level.

#7 ·
Thank you so much. Can you tell me where are you found this information, because i just call to many dealears, and talk with Land Rover Italy via chat, and no one tell me something relevant.

Thanks.

#10 ·
OK. this was only an illustration of the change in the disposition of colors. disregard the model of banks and focus on the color disposition, especially in the doors and center console which has a refrigerator.

Thanks anyway.

#12 ·
I ordered espresso Ivory with espresso seats, but I'm debating on changing to ivory seats. If I do change to Ivory seats, I'll probably change to black instead of espresso. The thing holding me back is the wood. I don't want to use black laquer, anyone have an option on how Ivory and Black would look with figured Madagascar or shadow walnut (which is what I ordered).

#13 ·
I, particularly with banks Ivory, ivory ceiling and black floor, prefer the gran black (clean and modern), but prefer figured out this macassar (traditional classic). The shadow walnut, I think too abstract, very private. View photos of the three finishes.
Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Range rover Steering wheel
Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Steering wheel Center console
Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Range rover Luxury vehicle

#15 ·
Dear all

Have you already recognised, that on HSE Dynamic (German option between HSE and Autobiography, with gloss black grille) they turned the skid plates (front and rear) from gloss black to Corris Grey, which might only really look good with corris body colour, especially with Santorini body paint, this is a heavy setback for me...

What do you think...?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.