Welcome EBC Brakes!
NEWS

1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Welcome EBC Brakes!

Welcome EBC Brakes!

Please welcome our newest site sponsor, EBC Brakes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Re: Welcome EBC Brakes!

Hi everyone

Please let us know if you have any brake requirements for your Range Rover. We can help with any questions you may have such as the correct product for your vehicle and driving style and help you to find the correct part number so you can order from your favorite EBC reseller.

FRESHMAN ROVER

need new front pads and rotors for my 2010 range rover sport supercharged. I tow a 19ft speedboat a few times during the summer. what kit do you recommend?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by johnnycrossl View Post
    need new front pads and rotors for my 2010 range rover sport supercharged. I tow a 19ft speedboat a few times during the summer. what kit do you recommend?
    Hi. The best option for a sport brake feel and towing with the supercharged Range Rover sport would be EBC Extra Duty brake pads used with GD series dimpled and slotted discs.

Extra Duty pads are GG friction rated, meaning the compound has the ability to maintain coefficient of friction without “fall off” or brake fade at high temperatures. This means piece of mine and worry free towing on any grade. The pads also have a great cold bite and start working from the get go.

GD discs are dimpled to minimum thickness for cooling capability of up to 200*F. Not drilling through the casted disc results in no loss of structural integrity which can lead to cracks in the discs. Machined slots help the discs wear evenly throughout the pad sweep area so pads can be changed out without the need to lathe the surface. We finish the discs off with out signature black Nitrotherm coating to protect against corrosion.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.