R Dynamic SE versus HSE
NEWS

1. Welcome to RangeRovers.net – General discussion forum for Range Rovers

Welcome to RangeRovers.net - a website dedicated to all things Range Rovers.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join RangeRovers.net today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: R Dynamic SE versus HSE

FRESHMAN ROVER

R Dynamic SE versus HSE

Howdy guys, I just put my deposit down at my local dealer... but cant officially order yet, so Im still playing with options. The R Dynamic SE versus HSE... Im looking at options and it loks like the step down in leather offers extensive savings, and I can add everything else back in and still save about 5 thousand US dollars. My dealer doesnt have much info yet, but does anyone know if Im losing anything I cant add back in or what the downfall to this might be (Im going badgeless anyway, :P )

2. Remove Advertisements
    Range Rovers Forum
    Advertisements

FRESHMAN ROVER

Re: R Dynamic SE versus HSE

By going a step down to the Grained leather I believe the only item you loose is the 20 way seats incl massage. With Grained leather you get 10 way powered seats instead. Otherwise you loose some of the driver assistance packaging, powered steering column, and some of the options are more expensive to encourage the HSE model, standard 20 inch wheel on SE vs 21" on HSE.
    If you tick all the boxes on an SE to match the HSE, the SE model comes to a couple grand more, so there are technically some "Savings" in the HSE if you require the drivers assistance pack and appreciate the better leather with the 20 way seats.
    2014.5 RRS V8sc Dynamic

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.